The SpaceFULL IMMERSION IN THE NATURE, INTERACTION WITH NATIVES AND A TRUE PARADISE FOR BIRD WATCHING, UNIQUE EXPERIENCE WITH TOTAL DEDICATION FROM OUR PERSONNEL
THE RESORT HAS 10 DBL/TWIN BED SUITES WITH HOT WATER, AIR CONDITIONING, INTERNET, (TV IN THE MAIN VERANDA)
FROM SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER THE AREA BECOMES AN IDEAL FOR SPORT FISHING Guest AccessWe cannot provide direct transfers to the island between 17:00 and 06:00. If your flight arrives within that time it is needed to arrange accommodations in Manaus. We can suggest some.
There is an alternative hosting in a green calm area close to the airport. Contact us for more information and prices
TRANSFER IN/OUT IS OFFERED FROM AMAZON RESORT ISLAND AT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1 - DIRECT TRANSFER WITH OUR PERSONNEL FROM/TO AIRPORT TO/FROM THE ISLAND ACCORDING TO ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE TIME TABLE. Mind that you have to cross the Amazon River with a ferry operating from 5.00 a.m. to 5,00 p.m.
2 - TRANSFER WE OUR PERSONNEL AT YOUR (REASONABLE) COST FROM/TO AIRPORT TO/FROM HOTEL IN MANAUS IN CASE YOU DECIDE A STOP OVER IN MANAUS
3 - TRANSFER BY AMAZON RESORT ISLAND FROM/TO HOTEL TO THE ISLAND IN CASE OF N.2
The transport in the area is by boat only. There's no streets. The place is surrounded by the Amazon rainforest and a large number of rivers and lakes. There's an fisherman's villages a few minutes boat ride from the lodge that can be visited, and small floating houses spread around. At the dry season (September to March) appears beautiful beaches everywhere, and in the flooded season (April to August) you can sail by boat in the flooded forests.
The biodiversity here is amazing! Interaction with GuestsOur guests will receive around the clock attention while on the island and transfers.
Guests can walk around anywhere in the lodge area. There are opportunities for fishing, kayaking, swimming in the river, hiking etc. by your own.
For excursions and ecological tour, a local guide will be at your disposals. We can also arrange excursions in and out Manaus.
We recommend to book our optional services.ours and activities near the resort:
- Hiking in the rain forest
- Alligator spotting at night
- Visit Caboclo`s house and "Casa da farinha" where make mandioca flour.
- Learn to climb an acai palm tree and make the tasty regional juice from the fruit.
- Piranha fishing
- Canoeing into the "iagarape" (fludded forest) and "igapo" (corridors of water entering deeply, some time kilometers, into the forest) THESE PARTICULARS ACTIVITIES ARE LIMITED FROM MARCH TO END OF AUGUST
- Sunrise tour and bird watching
- Overnight in hammocks in the jungle
- Night fishing with harpoon
- Long range one or two days trip excursion to rarely visited areas Other Things to NoteKitchen and restaurant are at full disposals of our guests.
Try our typical dishes with special concern to local fishes such as Tambaqui, Tucunare, Piranha soap, etc