The SpaceMy apartment is comfy, handy and fully equipped. It is a 64m2 2BR apartment located on the second floor of a very family oriented apartment building (with elevator)
All of the amenities you would expect from your own home are right here.
It is near Osasco downtown (7 minutes walking distance)
You are a 5 minute walk from the train terminal which easily takes you to the subway Yellow Line
USP University train station, 7 minutes by train;
Pinheiros (connects to the subway yellow line) 15 minutes by train;
Vila Olimpia Business District - 20 minutes by train; Berrini Business District - 20 minutes by train;
Itaquerão Stadium - 1 hour with train/subway
WIFI and utilities are included.
Make yourself at home when you're here!
* Electronic water filter
* Bread Maker Machine - Make your own fresh bread!
* Cookware and dinnerware
* 3D Smart TV in the living room for your night flix - Includes access to Netflix, You Tube, Internet, etc..
* Queen size beds in each room
* Hair Dryer
* Clothing Iron
* High-speed wireless internet access
* Own Laundry w/ access to washing machine
As far as the bathroom goes, I offer shampoo and soap. I also offer clean linens & fresh towels Guest AccessObservação: Se apenas uma pessoa for se hospedar, veja mais informações no final deste anúncio **
Você terá acesso a:
- Cozinha: Que é completa com utensílios básicos do dia-a-dia filtro eletrônico e máquina de fazer pão caseiro ;
- Sala: Smart TV 46'' 3D com Netflix e acesso a internet.
- Quartos: Cada quarto contém uma cama box de casal bem confortável. Tem uma escrivaninha com cadeira em um dos quartos, caso você de um espaço home-office para trabalhar durante a sua estadia :-)
- Lavanderia: Máquina de lavar e varal. Tem também um varal extra portátil disponível para ser utilizado na varanda.
- Garagem: Vaga disponível no piso térreo (descoberta). Interaction with GuestsIf you need anything or have any issues, you are also welcome to contact me on my mobile phone. My sister lives 2 blocks away for any urgent needs. I speak Spanish and understand French! Hablo español. Je comprends français :P The NeighborhoodThis is an old & quiet neighbourhood founded by Armenians. It is very quiet at night and relatively safe.
There's a great fruit Market just around the corner every Tuesday, where you can buy your fresh grocery & fruits & eat crunchy, fresh pastéis & drink delicious freshly made sugar cane juice!
For your Arabic food, there's a good Armenian restaurant which is 7 minutes walking. There's a great take away Pizza parlor, same distance, the best in town!
You will have supermarket, bakery (has the best french rolls in the area!), a small emporium (which makes delicious Italian bread), pharmacy, post office etc... all 5 minutes walking distance. Getting Around- 50 minutes ride to international Airport
- 30 minutes ride to local Airport
- Easy access to train station and train terminal and bus terminal
- Easy access to highway
- Easy access to USP, Vila Madalena, Pinheiros, Alphaville Business District
- Itaquerão Stadium - 1 hour with train/subway
Other Things to Note** Observação importante: Se o espaço for alugado por apenas um hóspede, um dos quartos ficará trancado.