• A great place for a couple, small group of friends, a family or a business trip.
• An abundance of natural light throughout the entire 3 floors.
• Large, 2 story foyer that looks up to the 2nd floor and a beautiful crystal chandelier. The morning sun cascades hundreds of tiny rainbows all over the walls each morning. In the evening, it looks so nice lit up.
• Cathedral ceiling in living room.
• 9' ceilings everywhere else.
• Gourmet Kitchen: Large island, Wolf oven/stove, deep fridge, 2 sinks (one touch tap), coffee maker, kettle, microwave & everything you will need.
• 2 gas fireplaces
• Dining room seats 8.
• 55" Smart TV with Netflix.
• A walk-out balcony from the TV room
• Double french doors from kitchen to deck, living room to balcony, basement bedroom & playroom to patio.
• Large, deep bathtubs
• 2 Queen size pillow-top beds & 2 double beds (4 bedrooms).
• Master bedroom on-suite: Large tub, separate shower with 2 sprayers.
• Large, deep bathtubs.
• 9' ceilings
• Fully finished, carpeted basement with an abundance of natural light.
• Lots of toys for young children.
• Playroom - 9' ceilings with double french doors to patio.
• Private backyard, surrounded by nature
• 2 outdoor eating areas: Upper walk-out deck (6 adirondack chairs & kids picnic table) and a large stone patio (large picnic table).
• Private backyard 1 acre property) surrounded by nature.
• Backyard porch, deck & balcony.
• Backyard sitting areas, picnic table & hammock.
• A complimentary bottle of wine.
• A complimentary wine tasting coupon from a local winery, for each guest.
• Pamphlets on the area's wineries.
• Complimentary coffee, milk, cream and sugar.
• Towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and q-tips. Guest Access.
• Guests will have access to 2 parking spots, their own living space, with the exception of the hosts living unit, above the garage. There is no shared space. This space feels very private and secluded. You will have access to the backyard as well.
• Towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer & q-tips.
• Complimentary coffee, tea, milk, cream, sugar, oil, cooking spray, salt & pepper provided.
• Complimentary wine sampling coupon. Interaction with Guests...
If you need anything, please let us know, otherwise, enjoy your get-a-way! The Neighborhood...
We live in a small, friendly town, in a quiet neighbourhood with beautiful houses surrounding ours.
Once booked, you will receive a link to 8 guidebooks I have created, including:
• Wineries in Beamsville
• Wineries in Vineland
• Wineries in Jordan
• Wineries in St. Ann's & St. Catherines
• Recommended local restaurants
• Activities to do & sights to see
• Information on our 2 Airbnb rentals
• A little about us.
WE ARE A 5 MINUTE DRIVE FROM:
• 2 grocery stores
• 2 seasonal farmers market
• 2 bakeries
• 2 banks
• 2 pharmacies
• A number of restaurants, including
• 2 that serve fresh, local foods, a cafe & delicious ice cream shop
• An abundance of wineries
• Wine tours
• Bike rental
• Scenic roads to cycle on
• The Bruce Trail (hike the escarpment), Outdoor public pool
THINGS TO DO:
• Hike the local ravine (2 minute walk from here)
• Hike The Bruce Trail
• Rent a bike and cycle to our local wineries
• Go mountain biking
• Cycle from town to town
• Drive to see the gingerbread cottages in Grimsby
• Visit Toronto, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls
• Gamble at the Casino,
• Take in a show at The Shaw Festival
• Horse back riding
• Walk, jog, bike or rollerblade along the Waterfront Trail in Hamilton/Burlington
• Shop at the local shops
• Pamper yourself at a spa
• Mountain biking
• Relax on the beach
• Cross the US boarder Getting Around...
A vehicle is recommended.
There is a taxi service available for the Niagara region called Central Taxi.
DISTANCE TO POPULAR CITIES:
• Niagara Falls - 30min/34km
• NOTL - 35min/35km
• Toronto - A 25min drive to the Burlington Go-Train Station, which will take you for a 1 hour ride into Toronto.
• Toronto- 1hr/88km, traffic depending
• Hamilton- 40min/36km
• Buffalo- 1 1/2hr/93km Other Things to NoteIf you are staying for a wedding, we do not allow outdoor wedding pictures out of respect for our neighbours.