The SpaceThis custom built Log Home has a remarkable craftsmanship from a local builder called Jacques Larivière. It has a 'kick back and relax' feel with its unique log and timber construction, authentic fireplace and beautiful décor.
The biggest benefit of the location is that it’s private, yet so close to the action. The cottage is located less than 8 minutes to the main Pedestrian village of Mont-Tremblant, and minutes to the old Village of Mont-Tremblant. Conveniently situated near the beach, parks, ski hills, golf and shopping, Villa Mercier is the perfect spot to please everyone in the family.
If you enjoy cooking, you’ll love the kitchen. It’s got everything you’ll need to create great meals. Just to sample a few items that are included - two fondue pots, a raclette and a slow cooker.
You’ll also appreciate the quality of the furnishings and décor and notice the attention to detail throughout.
What does Villa Mercier have to ensure you have a perfect vacation?
The Main Floor:
- Large open concept area with living room, dining room and kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
- Fireplace to curl up in front and warm up after a day packed with activities (a basket of firewood provided)
- Fully equipped kitchen (even with some of my favourite cookbooks!)
- Large rustic hand crafted dining room table to enjoy meals with your family and friends
- BOSE sound system
- Need your morning coffee? Drip and Keurig coffee machines, coffee grinder and coffee press provided.
- Master Bedroom – Comfortable queen sized bed, 3 large window to let in the beautiful sunlight, comfy chair to read your favorite book and a desk with a lamp.
- 2 bathrooms with a Scandinavian feeling with its log walls - includes an enclosed bath and shower.
The Garden Level: (Walkout)
-Bedroom 1 – Comfortable queen sized bed with antique dresser and closet. Two large windows that overlooks the garden and the wooded area.
-Bedroom 2 – Two comfortable twin beds and a large closet. This room also has three large windows that overlooks the wooded area and the deer’s trail (as my kids like to call it). Occasional deer’s will cross the street onto our property and depending on the time of the year, this happens more often than not!
-Entertainment Room – Contains a 50 inch Plasma TV with cable/DVD/Blu Ray (DVDs provided for adults and kids) and a WII console with games!
The Entertainment room also has an electric fireplace to give the room an extra touch of heat and ambiance.
-Old Fashioned Games to rekindle that child within
-Washer / Dryer
And of course…
-WIFI is provided with two routers to ensure fast speeds on all floors.
-Comfortable bedding and fresh towels
-In the winter – Snow removal of the driveway and manual removal of snow of both entrances
-In the summer – Landscaping done by-weekly
-For families with young children, we have you covered with a high chair, play pen with bedding and a tub for baby.
-Heading out to the beach? We have some beach toys for your children in a convenient carry bag. You only need to bring your own beach towels!
- And more Surprises - because you deserve it!
What is there outside?
- Two Decks to relax with your favorite cocktail and splendid views
- New BBQ with propane
- Fire pit to roast a few s'mores
- Large wooded area with a few trails that my kids (and deer!) have formed within the years.
- In the summer months, I usually have fresh thyme, rosemary, chives and some mint here and there on the property. Feel free to use some in your recipes! Guest AccessGuests have full private access to the entire log home and the 1.5 acres of land. Kids will enjoy exploring the woods as a few trails have formed during the years! Interaction with GuestsYour privacy is important to us, and we made the check in / check out procedure as easy as possible for you to enjoy your vacation time with your friends and family!
If assistance is required or for any questions you may have, I am easily reachable by text, phone or email. :) The NeighborhoodThis beautiful 3 bedroom log home is situated in the desirable Domaine Privilege, a sought after neighborhood in the heart of Mont-Tremblant, minutes to the hill. The log home is an attractive and tranquil setting to relax while on vacation, with tranquility and views to take your breath away.
What are we close to?
-Less than 1km – Access to the trail “Train P’tit Train du Nord” (Over 200km!). This trail offers options to cross-country skiing, snow shoeing, biking, jogging or walking. Any time of year, it is an absolutely breath taking trail to goes along the lake (and brings you through the old village of Mont-Trembalnt). To access – Turn left on “Chemin du Lac Mercier”, turn right onto “Chemin des Boisée” – less than 1km away - 10 min walk or under 2 min drive (some parking available).
-8km to the mountains – The Mont-Tremblant Resort (Ski Hill, Pedestrian Village, hiking in the summer, Casino…)
-2km to the Lake Mercier Beach - Less than two minutes by car - Perfect spot for swimming, relaxing or have a picnic. Lac Mercier's sandy beach, is located right in the Village sector and allows its guests to enjoy the cool lake water during the summer heat. The picnic tables make this a good spot to enjoy a tasty meal in the outdoors. There is also public washrooms and changing rooms.
-2km to a beautiful maintained Skating Loop on Lake Mercier (view pictures for more details!)
-7km – The Scandinavian Spa – Well known spa in Mont-Tremblant to kick back and relax. Features hot and cold tubs, refreshing dips in the river, relaxing massages and steam/relaxation rooms and of course renowned hospitality.
-8km – Domaine St-Bernard – 45km of Cross country skiing paths, 20km of snow shoeing paths, birds observations, wildlife, the only astronomy observatory in the Laurentians, mountain biking, hiking and a relaxing beach.
-8km – St-Jovite – All services from the SAQ (wine store), major grocery stores, butchers, restaurants, hardware stores…
-10KM – Ski Mont-Blanc at St-Faustin
-Play Golf? We have you covered! We are located only a few minutes from the best of the best: Le Géant, Le Diable, Manitout, La Bête, Le Maître Getting AroundThe Log Home is conveniently located on the "Chemin du Lac Mercier" road with a quick access to all major roads leading up to the ski slopes, casino, major golf courses, spa, etc. A bus stop is available at the corner of Chemin du Lac Mercier and Chemin du Village.
Included in our property is a Welcome Guide Book that I have been putting together for the past year. It is in its infancy but it does include lots of information concerning the property, it's surroundings and how to get around in Mont-Tremblant. We will send you a PDF version of this document a few days before your stay to help you plan your vacation! Other Things to NoteExcellent location for a getaway and as we have two young children, it is very kid friendly!
If you’re bringing along your loved family pet please bring their bed so that they too can have a comfortable sleep. Bowls and pick up bags provided!
Note that there is a sofa bed that is best suitable for children.
Don't hesitate to ask questions about the cottage or the area, we are here to help!
This is your annual vacation, so of course, you want the best.
The best location, the best accommodation, and the best service. You’ve found the best place!