The SpaceWell-maintained and roomy cottage that will charm you with its log house cachet, it's huge stone fireplace and it's breathtaking view of the lake. During the summer months, a private and direct access to the lake and the shore-side sand will give you a beach-like experience.
With it's open concept, the cottage provides guests with a communal experience that you will remember for a long time. The fully equipped kitchen will satisfy even the most daring cooks. The dining room can sit ten, although additional tables and chairs are available upon request. There are five closed bedrooms: three rooms with double beds, one room with three single beds and one dormitory-style room with two futons (additional inflatable mattresses available upon request). Two washrooms and a washer and dryer complete the interior set-up. A large verandah (closed by mosquito screens)covers the west side of the cottage, adding another relaxing option for your downtime moments. There is room on the grounds for six vehicles. Interaction with GuestsIt will be our pleasure to try to accommodate your special requests (we can be reached by phone, text message or e-mail) The NeighborhoodThis quiet and charming lakeside haven will also allow you access to a variety of nearby activities, such as:
In the summer:
- Biking (P'tit train du Nord Linear Park);
- Canoeing on Lac Blanc or on Lac Lanthier (accessible from Lac Blanc), or on one of the many other lakes in the vicinity;
- Rafting, canoeing or kayaking on Rivière Rouge;
- Fishing on Lac Blanc or Lac Lanthier, amongst others;
- Hiking: Parc national du Mont-Tremblant, Réserve faunique Rouge-Matawin, Parc écologique Le renouveau (including a challenge course), National Trail in La Macaza, Parc de la source (l'Ascension);
- Golf (Nominingue);
- Paintball (Rivière Rouge);
In the winter:
- Cross-country skying and snowshoeing (Les 6 cantons, Rivière Rouge)
- Alpine skying and snowboarding (Mont Tremblant, Mont Blanc)
- Dog-sledding (Expédition Hautes-Laurentides, Rivière Rouge);
- Snowmobile (Wood Runner trail);
- Le Geyser Spa(Labelle) Getting AroundPlusieurs espaces sont disponibles pour garer des voitures.