The SpaceThe apartment a spacious 4 1/2 (meaning 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room) located in a peaceful neighbourhood of Sherbrooke. Close to Mont-Bellevue, the apartment is also steps from a bus stop - with a line going to the city center, one going to Université de Sherbrooke and another one heading to Bishop's University. There's a depanneur nearby and a grocery store - Metro - a little bit further (something like 5 minutes on foot).
The room comes with a double bed, nightstand, dresser and closet. Moreover, guests are free to use any part of the house they wish except the master's room. So feel free to make yourself comfortable
All appliances are wholeheartedly provided. All linens are freshly washed and the room is fully cleaned prior to each guest's arrival. The bathroom is loaded with shampoo, conditioner, soap and other stuffs. If needed, we can provided you with towels.
* The place is good for couples or solo travellers*
We are a young couple, still at University, with lots of interests so if you want to talk to us, feel free to do so. If you're more introverted and don't want to interact much, it's fine too.
We'd like you to feel at home for as long as you're staying, so do not hesitate if you ever need something. It'd makes us happy to help you in anyways.
Alexandra & David Guest Access Kitchen : you have access to everything in the kitchen. If you need something - like oil, salt and pepper - feel free to ask, we'll be glad to help you out.
Bathroom : you can use everything in the bathroom.
Living room : we spend a lot of time in the living room but if you need to use it, feel free to tell us.
Balcony Interaction with GuestsIf you have any question, feel free to ask them. We'll try to help you as much as we can so that it'll improve your stay.
If you want to chit-chat, feel free to do so! We'll be glad to hear your story and to share ours.
On the contrary, if you need some space, we'd be glad to give you some so that you won't feel obligated to talk to us. Getting Around* Steps to a bus stop
* If you own a car, we DO NOT have a parking for you but you can park on the driveway from March 20th to November 20th, but it's strictly PROHIBITED to do so from November 21st to March 19th. Other Things to Note* We can only host a maximum of 2 persons
* We CAN'T provide you with any parking lot - the City allows people to park onto the street at night from April 1st to November 14th, but it is strictly prohibited from November 15th to March 31st
* Please, try not to make too much noise BEFORE 8am and AFTER 10pm - mainly because we have really quiet neighbours and we don't want any trouble with them.
* It would be greatly appreciated if you'd let us know when you've planned on arriving so that we'll make sure at least one of us is home to welcome you in.