The SpaceThe plot is called “El Refugio Interior”, because they are 4 hectares of beautiful landscapes full of vegetation, hills, rocks, native flora and wild life, fruit trees, meadows, farm animals, cliffs, waterfalls and a small river that crosses the whole field and has nourished it becoming a real oasis within the pre mountain range, which allow refuge from civilization and technology, finding peace and connection with oneself, which only gives the countryside and the mountain, under a sky full of stars. Guest AccessThe plot has a large House of ecological architecture, which has:
• 5 Large independent bedrooms with closet (1 suite with jacuzzi)
• Capacity for 14 guests
• 3 complete bathrooms (one with jacuzzi)
• 1 large and fully equipped kitchen, electric oven, refrigerator, dishes for 14 guest.
• 1 Living room
• 1 hall room
• 2 Terraces with chairs and beach chairs
• 1 Large barbecue area with roasting oven, clay oven and dishwasher
• 1 Swimming pool (4x8 m) and Swimming pool for children (2 m diameter) and shower
• 1 Mini soccer field of grass
• 1 playground for children (swings, trampoline, slipper)
• Wood and electric heating
• Electric light, telephone, Stereo
• No wifi, no TV
• Horses to ride (extra value) Interaction with GuestsThere is a caretaker who takes care of cleaning the pool and helps guests if necessary. The NeighborhoodThe Surroundings of the plot have beautiful places for rest and trekking:
• In the middle of the plot is the small river San Francisco suitable for bathing in cordilleran waters free of pollution.
• Below the house is the green ravine Paradise, ideal for meditation and relaxation.
• Above the house are the ravines Ortiga and the Worlds, ideal to climb to the viewpoints and hills that surround it.
• Next to the house there is a high rock that allows to see the high mountain range and part of the valley
• In the same commune there is restaurant of typical chilean food, vineyards, and thermal baths. Getting AroundThe plot is located into the small canyon of San Francisco de los Andes (commune of San Esteban), just 90 Km from Santiago and 90 minutes by Los Libertadores Highway in car.
Public transport to 6 km Other Things to NoteIdeal for family rest and group of friends who love the nature and the disconnection of the city. There are no neighbors.
Horses to ride, value extra to US$ 15 per hour per horse