The SpaceThe house has 4 bedrooms and 15 single beds - the house does not have queen or king size beds (maximum capacity allowed is 15 people- including kids), 4 bathrooms (with hot water) and excellent common areas with fireplace to enjoy with family or friends. Also, the outside terrace with BBQ is the perfect place to enjoy a fantastic afternoon surrounded by nature and peace.
The house has a cozy kitchen fully equipped for the use of the guests with gas and electric stove where guests can cook delicious meals with local and organic products. Appliances included: microwave, electric dishwasher, blender, toaster, juicer and coffee maker, among others. The washing machine and iron are also available for the use of the guests. Guest Access-Terrace with outdoor furniture
- Charcoal BBQ
- Tennis Court - The use of the tennis court cost 50,000 colombian pesos (per use) that guests will have to pay directly to the housekeeper. Please let us know of your interest of using the tennis court at the time of the reservation so we can have everything ready for you to enjoy it.
-Outside fire pit
-4 Mountain Bikes
- Ecological Hikings (optional guide at small extra charge)
- Organic garden (option to buy organic products)
- Golf practice cage
- Table games
- Direct Tv Interaction with GuestsI will be available to answer any questions or requirements guests may have before and during the stay. (I speak spanish, english, german and italian) The NeighborhoodJust 20 kilometers (12.5 miles) from Villa de Leyva and 5 km from the small towns of Samacá and Cucaita. Keep in mind that this is a country house, not a house in a gated community .
At Villa de Leyva you can rent horses, motorcycles, visit the ostrich farm and vineyard, among other activities.
For those interested in playing golf, the golf course "Potrerillo" is 40 minutes by car and we can provide you with an invitation to enjoy the golf course. Getting AroundOutdoor parking is available. Keep in mind that this is a country house, not a house in a gated community . Other Things to Note-The rental price includes the service of two house maids that will keep the house organized during your stay. They also have excellent cooking skills and will be available to assist you in the kitchen. They will
be available from 8 am to 5 pm. If guests need their services for additional time (maximum 3 extra hours per day- until 8 pm), guests need to pay them directly the additional time (7,000 colombian pesos the hour per each one of them)
- check in is from 8 am to 8pm and check out is at 4 pm.
- Guests need to bring with them the food and drinks they want to consume during their stay. No grocery shopping services will be provided.