The SpaceSunny with a beautiful view on a sea Adria Apartments are ideal for all those who want their vacation to spend in a friendly atmosphere in the small tourist town of Suhi Potok (Jesenice). Suhi Potok (Jesenice) is a place situated on the Adriatic coast 16 km from Split (1700 years old town protected by UNESCO) and 6 km from the old pirate town of Omis, which is located at the mouth of the River Cetina.
Riviera Omis is full with beautiful beaches with many bars and restaurants, all kind of water sports and a lot of fun!
On the river Cetina which joins the sea can spend unforgettable rafting in the beautiful countryside.
From Split and Omiš you can go on one day or multi-day trips by boat to the island of Brac, Hvar, Vis... or to beautiful national parks Krka and Mljet.
Adria Apartments are situated in family house in a quiet environment, 200 meters from the sea. Comfort, equipment, quality, the sea and beautiful beaches are just some of the features of our apartments.
We offer three apartments, A1 (Grande), A2 (Vila Jadrana) and A3 (Evala) categorized with three stars.
Apartment A2 Vila Jadrana capacity of 4+2 persons, 55m2 consists of two bedrooms (four beds), living room (couch), kitchen, two bathrooms with toilet, large balcony overlooking the sea. The apartment is equipped with TV and satellite TV, air condition (living room), stove, microwale, refrigerator, coffee maker, washing machine.
In house you can stay in:
1. Apartment A1 Grande, 98m2, 7+1 persons. Price before the season 80,00 euros, the season 115,00 euros, after a season of 80,00 euros.
2. Apartment A2 Vila Jadrana, 55m2, 4+2 persons. Price before the season 60,00 euros, the season 80,00 euros, after a season of 60,00 euros.
3. Apartment A3 Evala, 41m2, 2+2 persons. Price before the season 40,00 euros, the season 55,00 euros, after a season of 40,00 euros.
Garden Grill is located within the building, each apartment has a parking space.
- Omiš - ancient city, famous for its medieval pirates (5 km)
- Diocletian's Palace - 1700 years olda palace protected by UNESCO, Split, (16 km)
- Salona, capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia (20 km)
- Trogir is the best-preserved Romanesque-Gothic town and one of the most beautiful in this part of Europe protected by UNESCO (39 km)
- Biokovo - Nature Park (mountain) - (30 km)
- Dubrovnik one of the most prominent tourist destinations in the Mediterranean protected by UNESCO, (197 km)
- National park Krka (98 km)
- National park Mljet Guest AccessPrivate apartment in a family house. Parking is private and free, you can see your car from the window or balcony. Garden Grill is located within the building, which is equipped with outdoor seating, where you can grill and enjoy in Dalmatian. specialties. Interaction with GuestsMy familly will welcome you and give you any advise or info you need. You have the brochures and maps of the city in the apartment. I can help you to organize your holiday. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. The NeighborhoodSuhi potok/Jesenice/Omiš is a part of the most beautiful and panoramic views that this country of Croatia has to offer. Part of the Omis Riviera, this place is a jewel in the crown of this amazing country of Croatia. So come and see why so many people love Suhi potok/Jesenice. The Omis Riviera is known for its large sandy beaches, especially between Suhi potok/Jesenice and Omis. Suhi potok/Jesenice beaches are a great choice for those of you who have families or small children, the waters of the Brac Channel are calm and great for wading in, and are perfect for all kinds of fun water sport activities like windsurfing, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, water skiing or even just sailing around in the little coastal coves. And after resting and relaxing all day on that perfect beach, make sure you take the time to take-in those amazing Croatian sunsets. These sunsets will last you a lifetime, a lifetime full of wonderful memories of your stay in beautiful Croatia. Getting AroundNearest beach: 400 m ( pebble / rock)
Distance to the town centre: 2000 m
Distance to the sea: 400 m
Nearest ferry port: 17000 m
Nearest shop: 400 m
Nearest pharmacy: 2000 m
Nearest petrol station: 5000 m Other Things to NotePrice includes all costs. tax, air conditioning, parking, towels, bed linen, finally cleaning ....