The SpaceThe Eco-friendly house NEDEN is situated above the wide field of Bradat with no close neighbors in sight.
The house consists of 2 small buildings closely connected. In the kitchen there is a fireplace and a wood stove, so you can live comfortably even in the winter months here. Near the house you can find several lovely paths for walking and cycling.
During the summer the nearest restaurant is just 500 m from the house. The restaurant lies in the bay of Gradina which is a very popular bay to go swimming and ideal for children due to its easy access into the sea.
The house has been reconstructed the last 10 years in the classical dalmatian stone house style. There is a large, covered terrace with outdoor fireplace and a second furnished seating just next to the house. There is a lot of land with olive trees surrounding the house, which is part of the plot.
From the house you have a wonderful view of the fields of Bradat, the sea and the islands in the horizon. By the house Neden you can really find rest and peace with the beautiful surroundings of wild nature and olive trees.
The house is powered by solar panels, which can be used for lightning and charging of mobile devices. The water comes from a water tank that collects rainwater during the year. Hot water comes from gas powered boilers. The house does not have an oven but an iron cover, which you can use, as an oven. You put your food in the fireplace and lay the cover over it. Then you cover the iron cover with already prepared embers and then you roast the food until ready.
Kitchen and dining area (16 m2)
· well furnished, cozy kitchen
· Dining table with 6 chairs and a dining chair for smaller children
· 2 gas burners
· indoor fireplace
· Wood stove for the cooler months
· solar powered refrigerator with a freezer of 30L
· crockery, cutlery, glasses and pans
· Kitchen linens
· Hot water from a gas driven boiler
· CD-player and radio
Bedroom 1 (11,5 m2) in the same building as the kitchen
· bunk beds ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) cm)
· Flooring: Ceramic plates
Bedroom 2 (12 m2) in the annex
· Double Bed (160 x 200 cm)
· Flooring: Ceramic plates
Terrace and seating area (75 m2):
· large furnished, covered terrace in front of the house, outdoor fireplace and a sink
· a second furnished terrace with beautiful view of the west side with wooden table, bench and a parasol
· WC 1 with shower and sink (2,5 m2)
· WC 2 no shower just a sink (2 m2)
· towels except beach towels are available.
· Play house for children next to the house
· Baby cot can be delivered when needed
· Outdoor shower with hot water from a barrel on the roof
· Pets are allowed, but costs € 5.00 per pet, per day
· Parking 5 m below the house
· 5 km from Vela Luka via a very good, paved road, the last kilometer is a steep, concreted, narrow road
· by bike you can reach the surrounding bays without great difficulty, but keep in mind of the many hills in the area.
· During high season you have a mobile bakery within 900 meter from the house and 1,2 km away you have a restaurant in the bay of Gradina
· The nearest neighbor is 500 m from the house
· The bay Gradina 1 km from the house
· There are also many other bays in the area such as: Žukova, Stračinčica, Pelegrin, Martina Bok, Mala Tankaraca, Tankaraca, Pod Orsan and many others to visit in the area of Vela Luka
When you have made the final booking, you will receive a mail with all the guidelines to how you can easily get to the island of Korčula.
I always want to meet with all my guests before they drive out to their reserved house, just to say hi and help them with the documentation for the tourist office and any other questions they might have, so it would be great if you could call or write me an SMS when you are on the ferry towards the island of Korčula.
When we have finished with the documentation the house owner will come and guide you the way to the reserved house.