The SpaceThis spacious (140 m²) loft apartment with a partial lake view is located in Lapinniemi, Tampere. The apartment has been fully renovated in 2012-2015. There are four bedrooms, a living room, a dining area, fully equipped kitchen, a balcony, two toilets, and a bathroom with sauna. The kid's playroom downstairs has 1 sofa bed (width 160 cm). There are three bedrooms upstairs. The first bedroom has one baby bed and an extendable bed (lenght 130-200 cm). The second room has a sofa bed (width 140 cm) and a baby bed. The third bedroom is equipped with a double bed (width 140 cm).
Our home is family-friendly, as there are safety gates installed to the stairs.
The linen, towels, shampoo & shower gel are also supplied for you.
Complimentary coffee & tea available.
A wireless internet connection is available in every room. Guest AccessEven though the apartment is our home, we'll stay elsewhere during your visit. So, you'll have full privacy and access to all of the rooms of the apartment excluding the study (located in the loft area). You are free to use the kitchen to cook your own food. There's also an à la carte restaurant and a pizzeria located in the building (in the hotel lobby).
The cabinets in the bedrooms have our things in them, but we make sure that there is also some room in the cabinets for your clothes and things. Interaction with GuestsWhen you arrive, we show you the rooms and instruct you on how to use the appliances (e.g. the sauna stove). We are also more than happy to give you tips on what to do in Tampere whether you are staying only for a day or longer.
If you are staying in our place for several days, we might need to come by and get something from the apartment during your stay. In such a case, we will let you know beforehand. The NeighborhoodLapinniemi is a very beautiful and quiet neighborhood comfortably located next to Tampere city center.
Services and things to do nearby:
- In the building: Restaurant Arthur, Restaurant Classic Pizza, Hotel Spa and a gym
- small Angry Birds themed playground (20 m from the apt.)
- swimming pier (100 m)
- Cafe Ansari (100 m)
- Bus stop (200 m)
- Supermarket Valintatalo (400 m)
- A small beach (500 m)
- Rauhaniemi beach & public sauna (with a possibility to experience winter swimming) (800 m)
- For more information, please see the Guidebook in our listing. Getting Around★ There are two different car parking options:
- The hotel parking lot (an outdoor parking lot, labeled with "P3") . Costs 1,5 €/hour or 10 €/day. You pay using a parking meter (at the parking lot) with coins or with a credit card.
- Free parking as long as you need in front of the local supermarket. 300 meters from the apartment.
★ Getting to the city center from the apartment:
Bus no. 2 (duration: 10 minutes)
- bus stop 200 meters from the apt.
- goes every 15-20 minutes.
Taxi (duration 5 minutes)
Walking (duration 15-20 minutes)
Bicycle (duration 7 minutes)
- we have two bicycles available for rent (ask in advance if you want to use them). Other Things to NoteIf our place is available, we'd like to approve your request as soon as possible. In order to do that, we need to know who you are :). So, please complete your profile information (at least a profile picture & "about me text") before the initial contact. (Verified ID is even better!). Also, let us know the basics of your trip so we can make sure our apartment is suitable for your needs.
Booking is possible only with an "AirBnb Verified ID". If you happen to have some good peer reviews in AirBnb, we can remove the verified ID requirement temporarily so you can complete a booking.
The apartment is cleaned before you arrive, but there's no housekeeping provided by us during your stay.
If you have any questions, you can contact us anytime. Welcome!