The SpaceThe cottage is on the ground floor of our house . It is on one level and is equipped to accommodate up to 6 people.
It consists of a bedroom, a kitchen, a living / dining room , 1 bathroom, 1 shower, 1 toilet.
The configuration is as follows:
- A room with 4 beds ( 2 bunk beds ( 90cm ) + 1 bed of 180cm (possibility of 2 beds of 90cm instead of the 18(URL HIDDEN)sofa / bed 2 places in the living room (140 cm)
Cooking utensils , dishes
2 induction hotplates
36cm Television ( TNT )
No washing machine / dishwasher
An Internet connection is available for free ( Wifi or RJ45) .
The building dates from the late 19th century. It consisted of several stables and barn ( the dwelling house of the farmer owner of the barn was across the street) .
The cottage was therefore originally a barn. The 55 sqm of this space have been fully restored in 2014.
The renovation was done with natural products :
- Cellulose wadding insulation and chips
- Stone walls jointed with lime , solid oak or plate Fermacell ,
- Painting home made of lime and pigments (plus some natural ingredients kept secrets )
- Stone flooring
Outside, the garden, you have access to a space closed relaxation.
The well from the 1940s , which had been closed by large slabs of stone, was reopened in 2010. A metal grille ensures safety, especially the youngest . Guest AccessExterior amenities (on request) :
Table and chairs
Badminton ( net, rackets )
Ping Pong Table
Slack Line Interaction with Guests
Le gîte est composé d'une chambre, une cuisine aménagée, un séjour / salon, 1 salle d'eau, 1 douche, 1 WC.
La configuration est la suivante :
- une chambre avec 4 couchages (2 lits superposés (90cm) + 1 lit de 180cm)
- un canapé / lit 2 places dans le salon (140 cm)
Équipements intérieurs :
Ustensiles de cuisine, vaisselles
2 plaques de cuisson induction
Télévision 36cm (chaînes de la TNT)
Pas de lave-linge / lave-vaisselle
Une connexion Internet est à votre disposition gratuitement (Connexion Wifi ou RJ45).