Apartment for 1-4 people. Although located on the second level of a sixteenth century building overlooking the old canal Garonnette access to it is on the ground floor . Old apartment and luthier workshop , it overlooks two interior courtyards that preserve fully the hubbub of the city. You are located in the historical heart of Toulouse. Guest AccessYou will have plenty of storage space (cupboards , wardrobes .. ) . Culinary basic elements (salt, pepper, spices , olive oil, balsamic oil, flour , sugar, tea , coffee, chocolate ...) and cleaning products are available. Well equipped: wifi , TV and DVD player, pyrolysis oven, induction hob , microwave, espresso machine , fridge freezer , dishwasher, washer dryer ... Interaction with GuestsWe will be there to welcome you and advise you on the tips of the neighborhood, but we leave you home alone then !
You have at your disposal a map of downtown. The NeighborhoodThe area is the heart of the day and night life in Toulouse . There are restaurants to suit all tastes , tearooms , cafes , wine bars and tapas, pubs. Mini supermarkets are nearby ( SPAR , Petit Casino and Monoprix place Esquirol open daily from 10:30 to 0:30 and Sunday morning). Traditional bakeries , pastries deemed , cheese and fine wine (Nicolas sign) will be your daily life. You will also discover the covered markets of the Carmelites and Victor Hugo, their southwestern specialties : raw foie gras mi-cuit , duck breast, confit of duck and goose , their fish , poultry and their thousand other traditional specialties of the Grand south. Dry cleaners, post office, pharmacy , tobacco and street press Metz 100m.
On foot you can reach the Capitol, down the beautiful avenue Alsace Lorraine, go to the famous theater cafe Blue Lemon Street Paradoux , Toulouse visit the museums, the Fondation Bemberg , find the home of Claude Nougaro, the Toulouse monuments ( Capitol , the cloister of the Jacobins, the Saint Sernin Basilica ... ) and stroll along the banks of the Canal du Midi and those of the Garonne accessible from the street Garonnette . Getting AroundTo reach us:
From the airport:
- Take the shuttle airport-city center: every 20 minutes, 5 € per person , 20 minutes on average journey to stop Jean Jaurès . Then ( with the same ticket ) take metro line A direction Basso Combo and get off at Esquirol station. We walk to (4 min) .Renseignements on the website of Blagnac Airport ( website hidden )
- Parking in one of two public car parks or Esquirol Carmelites. They are within 500 m from us.
By train :
- The Railway Station is two subway stops from the apartment: take metro line A direction Basso Combo, down Esquirol station then join us on foot (4 min)
To move on site :
- Bicycle Rental Stations in the day ( 1.20 ) VélôToulouse self-service in the street and in the neighborhood ( stations No. 25, No. 26, No. 27, No. 46 and No. 49 to see on the website of the city of Toulouse ( website hidde(URL HIDDEN)Free shuttle that runs through the city center to see on the Tisséo website ( shuttle downtown) : ( website hidden ) .The stops are on demand on the entire route by simply waving the driver .
- Metro lines A ( Esquirol ) and B ( Carmelites ) within 500m .
- Many bus lines place Esquirol
- The pedestrian streets of the inner city ( Filatiers street , rue St Rome, rue Alsace Lorraine ... Other Things to NoteThe Toulouse Exhibition Centre is a fifteen minute walk away. A bus shuttle to the place from Esquirol .
The tourist office is located Charles de Gaulle square behind the Capitol ( 15 minutes walk )