The SpaceThe villa is located on our property, so we will be your discrete neighbors, here to welcome and serve you!
The house consists of:
- 2 bedrooms with queen size beds, reversible mattress, a side with memory foam and a firmer side. One bedroom is air conditioned. Both are equipped with fans and mosquito nets. We provide linens.
We can lend you a cot and baby equipment (Babycook, mobile, changing table ...).
- 1 bathroom with a shower and a toilet. We provide shower towels and bath sheets.
- 1 living room with a sofa bed, convertible into a bedroom to accommodate two more people. A Bose sound system, and touristic literature.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen, hob and oven, fridge freezer, toaster and kettle, microwave, crockery.
- A cellar with a washing machine, a iron and its board, a hoover.
- Terrace with table for up to 8 people, lounge area, big 2 person hammock.
- A large garden to run around in the grass, practice Tai Shi, Yoga while facing the ocean, play on the swing set (with a baby swing), try slacklining, play Molkky or lie in the grass to watch the stars!
- A large swimming pool treated with salt water (electrolysis), shared with us, that you will use as you wish, day or night. Two outdoor showers. Guest AccessVous êtes chez vous et faites comme chez vous!
Vous avez en plus de la terrasse couverte, accès a la grande terrasse devant la maison, équipée de deux chaises longues, quatre chaises et une table basse. Vous pouvez aussi accéder à la petite terrasse surplombant la belle vue, tous le jardin, la balançoire, la piscine. Interaction with GuestsWe live on site and really like to meet people. So, first and foremost, we'll be here to welcome you and help to make your holiday a perfect moment, providing you with any additional need (do ask us), advising you for your excursions. (If you want...)
But if you want to share a tea, a beer or a card game with us, it will be our pleasure! The NeighborhoodMorne Pavillon is the second oldest volcano of the island (yes, before Mount Pelee!). Its location in the heart of the peninsula of La Caravelle and altitude offers breathtaking views and direct access to the natural reserve, the "treasure bay" and its idyllic beach, the lighthouse of the Caravelle and the ruins of the Dubuc castle, hikes for walkers and experienced trekker.
The village of Tartane, at the foot of the "morne" (hill), will seduce you with its authenticity. Being a fishing village, you will have access to a fish that cannot be fresher! From the beach of the village, quiet and well equipped (showers, toilets, playground), you can swim to the island Tartane for a little adventure.
The beach of the Breach and its black sand, the Pond cove beach and its dream landscape, the Bonneville cove and its surfer's beach, offer a wide beach choice, close to home. You can walk downhill for 20 minutes to get to the Breach beach.
The sailing base of Spoutourne, 5 minutes away, offers a wide range of activities, including boat rental for exploring the Bay of Robert, with its white sand and turquoise water, the Chancel island and its iguanas, or the small Madame island, its beach and desert kitesurfing spot!
The rest of the island awaits you. From its central position, La Trinité takes you north or south of the island easily. Getting AroundThe Villa Bellevue is 30 km from the airport. Just follow the road in the direction of Robert, La Trinité and then Presqu'ile de la Caravelle.
We can advise you on car hire if you wish. Other Things to NoteTeas and coffees available as well as some food to help at your arrival (bottle of water, tea, coffee, sugar, pasta, rice, canned food in case...)
An extensive book collection is available for loan (English and french). We can also lend some board games.
We can also lend you some snorkelling gear. Beach umbrella and a beach tent, anti-uv, for babies. (or adult!)
On the route from the airport, you will pass a "Géant Casino" and "Leader Price", among others, for shopping. A small supermarket and an excellent bakery are present in the village of Tartane in addition to the market and fishermen selling their catch!