Faré Mokalei is a 2-bedroom house for rent located on the lagoon side of Paea city on the south west coast of Tahiti island.
This little holiday house is surrounded by a garden planted with coconut, banana and mangoe trees and flowers.
Faré Mokalei has two bedrooms with mosquitoe nets and fans. There are two bathrooms with sink, shower and wc. An aditionnal room can be sued as an office.
The living and dining room opens onto a large covered terrace ideal for dining anytime of the day and whatever the weather.
Recently entirely renovated, the house is very clean and offers all comfort necessary for travellers on holidays.
This is a great place for vacation especially if you like to surf and enjoy swimming. Faré Mokalei is located nearby the famous surf spot Mara'a, a right surf break!
Next to the house in a storage room, guests will have access to paddle board and snorkel gears.
The deck on the lagoon side is an inviation to admire spectacular sunsets and the lagoon colors.
The property is secured and gated in a very quiet neighborhood.
What we Love
* The view! Sunset is stunning and sunrise a sweet dream
* Very quiet neighborhood
* Gated property
* Each bedroom has its own bathroom
* Covered terrace which makes each dining a delight
* Free Wifi internet
* Paddle board and snorkeling gears available
* Mara'a Surf spot just in front of the house and the lagoon
What we Know
* 10 min drive from Tiapa shopping center (supermaket, bank, gaz, chemist, medical center)
* 30 min drive from the international airport
* 1 min drive from Mara'a caves
* 5 min walk to small grocery store
* 9 min drive from the Papara public black sand beach
Additional amenities include: iron/board, stove/oven, dining and livingroom, essential groceries (salt, pepper), tahiti island, bath and shower amenities, charcoal barbecue, fans in bedrooms, nice furniture, coffee machine, essential household detergents, suitable for children, king bed, pots & pans, extra mattresses, lagoon front.