The SpaceThis flat is perfectly located on the Vieux Port of Marseille and is therefore close to every commodities and main touristic places: city center, new museums (MUCEM, Villa Méditerranée, Regard de Provence), the Cathedral, the district of the Panier, restaurants, beaches, metro, buses, train station and boats to go to the islands.
The flat is very comfortable, tastefully decorated and luminous. There is one spacious bedroom with a double bed, a living-room corner and a view on the cathedral. There is also a separated kitchen which opens on the terrace and separated bathroom with a large bathtub.
The terrace is great to chill out, sunbath and enjoy the French "apéritif" with a wonderfull view on the Vieux Port, Notre Dame de La Garde, and other highlights of Marseille.
Our place is the perfect place to live a real and sweet Mediterranean life and we would be very happy to help you having a great stay in Marseille. Even located at the center of the city, the flat remains very quiet and you can enjoy a peaceful and sunny life.
2 people can stay in the flat (ideal for couple) and there is the possibility to put a baby cot that we can provide upon your request.
The flat is at the fourth and last floor whithout elevator. But it worth it !
+: it's easy to park a car just douwstair the building, in the street or in one of the 2 underground parking near the building.
+ We will povide you clean sheets and bath towel.
+ you will find a new hairdryer Guest AccessYou will benefit of the apartment in its entirety.
You can take advantage completely of the terrace.
We supply sheets, and bathroom linen.
You will find a hairdryer, a drying washing machine, an oven with microwave, coffeepot, teapot, television, internet.
Marseille being a city proposing numerous tourist, historic, cultural, sports or natural activities, do not hesitate to specify me what are your expectations for your stay and I will try to inform you as good as i can
+++ We propose you also 2 ack of petanque balls of petanques to take advantage completely of Marseille. The esplanade of the MUCEM is a perfect ground:-). If you don't know how to play petanque you will find the rules at the apartment.
Interaction with GuestsMy objective being to make you have the most pleasant the stay in Marseille, I am at your disposal to answer all questions before and during your stay. You can already have a look at the guide whom I created which is situated The NeighborhoodMarseille is a city which contains 111 districts. The apartment is situated in the district of the old harbor "Le Vieux Port" which is the emblem of Marseille. It is also situated near the historic district of "Le Panier". "Le Panier" is the historic center of Marseille, the hill overhanging the "Vieux Port", where the Greeks have chooses to create Marseille more than 2600 years ago!
The city is fast-changing and the majority of the new developments are situated in a 1 kilometer area. The neighborhoods of the district were completely renovated:
- The "Vieux Port" became recently semi-pedestrian.
- District of the Cathedral of "La Major" with the renovation of its Vaults, the creation of several Museums: "Le Mucem", "La Villa Méditerrannée", "Regard de Provence, J1.
- District of Joliette: new business center with skyscraper, theater...
- Street of the Republic: completely renovated with Haussmann Street Getting AroundThe apartment being situated on the "Vieux Port", right in the heart of Marseille, it is very easy to go there.
To go to the apartment according to your transport:
Plane / Airport:
1) Taxi or car: the airport is approximately 30 minutes by car from the airport of Marignane. If you take the Taxi the cost is about 60 €.
If you rent a car: Direction Marseille Vieux port. By arriving to Marseille you will enter a tunnel, take the 1st exit , Exit "Le Panier". You arrive on the Vieux-Port and are obliged to set to the left on the red light. You are arrived :-)
2) Shuttles: there are shuttles which will take you up to the bus station of Marseille Saint Charles (cf Train / St Charles Station)
Train / St Charles Station:
it is really easy to come from the train station.
You have 3 possibilities: by walk, by metro, by taxi:
1) By Walk: 25 - 30 minutes
Take Boulevard of Athens at the bottom of main staircases.
Take the Canebière on the right up to the Vieux Port.
Follow the quai of the Vieux Port on the right.
Take saint Jean's avenue. You are arrived :-)
2) Taxi, the apartment is rather close to the station but if you wish you can take a taxi. The cost is about 15 €
3) Subway: take the line 1 direction " La Fouragère", go out at the exit "Vieux Port". Then Follow the quai of the Vieux Port on the right.
Take saint Jean's avenue. You are arrived :-)
Either you arrive from the North / Est / or the West, take the direction "Marseille Centre".
1) If you arrive from the North or the West: direction Marseille Vieux port. By arriving to Marseille you will enter a tunnel, take the 1st exit , Exit "Le Panier". You arrive on the Vieux-Port and are obliged to set to the left on the red light. You are arrived :-)
2) If you arrive east by A520, to take the "Tunnel Prado Carrénage" (2.70 €) it allows you to cross the city completely and avoids you Traffic jam and risk of losing you. Watch out, do not take out at the "Exit Vieux - Port" which will be the 1st. This exit takes you on the bad quay) of theVieu-Port and you will have to make the tour of the Vieux-Port which is often blocked. Continue by the tunnel under the Old harbor and take the open-air exit, where you can perceive Cathédral de la Major. As soon as you go out, to take the 1st street to the right, which rises slightly, continue it, you wil pass in front of the Mucem and church St Laurent, set to the right in to yield. You arrived :-)