The SpaceCoeur de Palmier all furnished luxury room (25 sqm.) is nested in the rdc of a two story building in a tropical set up. Our standard type room wish to offer you all you require for your short term business stay or relax vacation with a sens of " home away from home"...
The space consist of a bedroom with:
• A queen size bed and its bathroom (shower/hot*&cold water)
• A dining corner with fridge and folding table to enjoy the food delivered or you bring in.
•Facing the room is a covered patio to enjoy the outside at all time in a secluded lush green setting with,close to you, all amenities to make your Haiti experience the perfect one. Guest AccessAll furnished Elegant bedroom, with its private bathroom (Queen size bed). Dining corner (well equiped for you to enjoy the food delivered by Outside restaurants) or the food you bring in. The covered patio is there for you to relax after a hard working day or the discovery of Haiti touristical charms.
Services and Amenities:
• Free Wi-Fi Internet access
• Free one car Parking on reservation
•24/7 Electricity (Edh,Inverter, Generatrice*)
•Airco ( only with Edh/Generatrice*)
•In-house laundry (drop off before 8h00
•In walking distance super-market, gas station, restaurant ( outside compound, in walking distance)
* extra fees may apply Interaction with GuestsChristine and her staff presence at Coeur the Palmier ensure you the highhest level of attention. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. The NeighborhoodWhile you will choose Coeur de Palmier for its peacefulness in a secluted green oasis, you will also appreciate its closeness to the nightlife of Petion-ville, its easy acess to the Toussaint Louverture International Airport, the American ambassy sector, the business center of Delmas area and the downtown of Port-au-Prince.
You will appreciate the One hour drive to reach the beautifull beaches of the North coast as much as to visit the mountain (Boutilliers/ Observatoire) and enjoy there a tropical juice drink while overlooking at the city of Port-au-Prince lying at your feet...! Getting AroundThe worldwide known 'taptap' is for the adventurous traveler, with other options such as motorbikes and taxis you can get around for reasonable prices. Other Things to Note•••Markets/Resto:
CLOSE TO US-On Rte Frères!!!
->•••3 min from CDP: Supermarket at Gas Station
=>•••4 minutes from CDP:Huit a huit Supermarket on rte Freres
==>•••5 minutes on Rte Frères: " LE POINT CHAUD" .- You can buy-eat there- or make yourself deliver...Fresh Bread,Croissant, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, pizzas ect..(nice place! Quality/Price very affordable)*****
~IN Petoon-ville:Giant supermarket, Carribean Supermarket, Extra, Big Star Supermarket
--->••On Route Frères 3-8 min walk from CDP
--->••LE POINT CHAUD/fast food resto/boulangerie/check out order/ delivery (nice!)***** and Quality/Price
--->••Grill Bar resto at Djoumbala gas Station/ next to supermarket( check out order)
--->••Kadens Pizza Route de Freres( check out order /delivery)
~~In Petion-Ville(8mn drive from CDP)
-Cocoyer Resto( Place Boyer-Pétion-Ville)/Haitian-quality/value
-Café 36 ( "The place" In Petion-ville walking center)*****
- Internet Cafe Rebo(place Boyer),
- Kay Atizan(arts and lunch)
-Fior di Latte( (place St-Pierre/Kidnam hotel),-Quartier Latin( Place Boyer),- Magdoos(place Boyer/Carribean Market)
~Special Nights in Pétion-Ville(PV)!~
-Monday: The Irish Village,PV
-Tuesday: Cafe 36/Ladies night; Garden Studio/ Karaoke night,PV
-Wednesday:Irish Village/Ladies Night,PV
-Thursday: Montana Hotel buffet,PV
-Friday: Quartier Latin jazz jam,PV
-Saturday:Observatoire at Boutilliers(City view)
Art & Crafts:
~~Petion-Ville:*Café36 store" LAKAY"*.-Galerie Nader/ Galerie Monnin/galerie Marassa/Galerie Le Flamboyant/Expressions galerie.
A hike in the mountain, diving in Kaliko ( North beach) , visiting unique beaches including some secluded beaches only accessible by boat and 'much better than Robinson Crusoe' or Kite Surfing in one of the world's most challenging winds are only a few of the many options for this unique 'vive la difference' country