The SpaceWe're located in one of the most beautiful areas in Maharashtra, and we are probably the best vacation home for miles and miles around. With four bedrooms, five bathrooms, separate quarters for your staff, manicured lawns, and dozens of beautiful trees and hundreds of flowering bushes, all overlooking the scenic Dongargaon Valley, it really doesn't get much better than this. Guest Access-Full access to the living and dining areas and attached bathroom
-Access to each requested bedroom -- all bedrooms come with attached bathrooms
-Access to full gated area, half acre of backyard full of flowers and fruit trees except for lawn (ornamental purposes only)
-Access to open air mini-amphitheatre for any impromptu performances you may want to hold!
Access to newly constructed hut and a BBQ facility to enjoy self grilled food
Price quoted is for eight guests, however Villa can accommodate upto 12 adult guests and about 4-5 children. Interaction with GuestsOn booking confirmation we call our guests to discuss their plan in detail. If they wish to get food from us then we share menu, get confirmation from them. Our cook and care taker couple cook very good food and serve exactly the same menu at the time decided by the guests. As our guest, we respect their privacy and interact with them mostly via phone, Whats App and email. We may also occasionally be in the area, and may stop by to ensure that our guests are enjoying the stay. The NeighborhoodAnmol's location is very unique from a vacation perspective.
Girivan has its own picnic spot with all adventurous sports facilities just 2 kms away from Anmol. Two restaurants are located at Girivan and owned by Girivan resort, they serve both veg and non veg food.
Chinmaya Vibhuti Ashram, Lohagad and Tikona forts are a couple of kilometres away.
Lohagad Boat club and Paragliding facility near Pawana dam is situated approximately 12 kilometres away from Anmol. Sea plane flight coming from Mumbai lands at Pawana Dam catchment area.
Living within the gated Girivan complex means that you're within walking distance of all the various activities they have available -- badminton, volleyball, zip lining, other adventure sports, or just having tasty food at the restaurant and breathing in the fresh air and taking in the gorgeous scenery. Getting AroundGirivan is a picturesque and secluded area, which adds to its appeal. However, this means that you will have to bring your own vehicle in order to fully enjoy the area. Luckily, we have ample parking for all your vehicles (up to five midsize cars can easily fit in the driveways). Other Things to Note1. Power supply can be an issue in the Girivan area, especially during the monsoon season -- but not at Anmol. We have two sources of backup power. The first source is an inverter which can run basic amenities, and the second source is a high-power petrol generator. Together, these two sources will ensure minimal disruption of your vacation.
2. Solar water heater installed on Anmol terrace supplies hot water 24X7
3. You can visit us without having to drive your own vehicle! Pickup and drop from Mumbai and Pune airports and nearby train stations can be arranged upon prior notice and at additional cost. Local sightseeing with a private vehicle can also be arranged upon prior notice and at additional cost.
4. Breakfast will be served in the morning at the additional cost, guests may choose any two items from the list for breakfast before arrival.
5. Hot home cooked veg and non veg food (Only one meal either lunch or dinner) will be served on request at an additional cost. The food request should come at the time of booking to ensure best service.
On confirmation of the booking, guests can discuss menu for lunch or dinner with the host and make full advance payment after mutual agreement . Dinner will be served not latter than 10.30 PM by care taker.
6. Care taker will clean dinning area and kitchen after dinner, lock kitchen and leave villa by 11.00 PM.
7. We are flexible with check in and check out time if discussed in advance