The SpaceIf you have always thought of staying in an authentic Indian village, this would be it. In the middle of 130 acres of farmland, the place is quiet and has easy access to some of the major sights of Rajasthan. Day trips to Udaipur and Jodhpur are easily possible and you will love travelling to the busy places during the day while staying in this quiet serene farm in the evening.
The place comprises of 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms. One of them is a family room while others are triple rooms with one of the beds in each room being under a beautiful unique "Gokhra". Along with the attached bathrooms, there is an extra bathroom. Guest AccessApart from the rooms, guests have access to:
- The dining area
- The lounge and drawing room
- The terrace
- The 130 acres of farmland Interaction with GuestsMy wife and I love talking to my guests, learning about their stories and telling them ours. I understand that some guests prefer their own space and respect that. The NeighborhoodThe neighbourhood includes a quaint small village, the great farmlands, and lots of space to roam around. Getting AroundBeing in a village, there is limited local transportation available. We can arrange for a private vehicle for you if needed. The distances are the following:
Nearest Airport: Jodhpur Airport - 150 Km & Udaipur Airport 165 Km
Nearest Railway Station: Jawai Bandh Station - 30 Km & Falna Station - 32 Km
Udaipur and Jodhpur are 3 hrs away and can be visited during the day.
Ranakpur is 60km away and the Jain temples are truly beautiful.
Kumbhalgarh is 100km away and is a beautiful Fort to visit. Other Things to NoteBeing in a village in such a wonderful location between various major cities of Rajasthan, if guests want, we can arrange for many different visits including:
- Jeep Ride & Cave Temple Visit
- Village Safaris
- Visits to local schools
- Visits to the Ranakpur Jain Temple, Udaipur and Jodhpur
- Night safari into the farms
- Birdwatching especially during the winters to see migratory birds