The SpaceThis house is unique mainly because it's basically a cottage into the woods. Cottage has 1 bedroom, 1 large living room, 2 Bathrooms, a kitchen, a sit out area and hammocks. It's a perfect quick getaway if you just want to relax from the hustle bustle of city life. The cottage is present at a slight elevation and is surrounded by hills and a lake downhill, It makes a picture perfect view. The property is part of an resort, making it completely safe. It's a good place for enjoying with family and friends. Lots of places to trek nearby. You find lots of cactus, rocks, teak trees and other unique species in this property. Lots of greenery everywhere all around. You will find silence, peace and you will enjoy the nature and the scenic views in this 33 acre resort, where our home is the only available cottage to stay. Lots of ground space to play street cricket or football. Enjoy beautifully designed adult and child swimming pool. We also have an open air amphitheater. Enjoy the night by the bonfire and going for a night trek up our small private hill behind our cottage. Don't miss the sunrise and sunset behind the hills.
**Check-in at 6 PM and check out next day evening 6 PM**
The caretakers are living behind the house to help you with your needs. They will give you the keys to your cottage, set up your bonfire and also cook food if you need.
Food charges (unlimited meals) per person (pay by cash, paytm, or airbnb money transfer at the end of stay)-
Breakfast = Rs 150
Lunch = Rs 200(Veg)/ Rs 300 (Non-veg)
Dinner = Rs 200(veg)/ Rs 300 (Non-veg)
Evening snacks extra.
Menu can be discussed once you complete the booking.
You may also cook your food. Kitchen has a fridge, oven, stove, rice cooker, vessels, plates, spoons, glasses and other basic kitchenware.
Games like basketball, cricket bat, carom, and cards are available in the room.
There are 2 friendly and trained rottweiler dogs (Maggie and Scooby). So you can always feel safe even in the woods. They will be in their kennels separate from the house.
Swimming pool facility (mostly available) is chargeable @ Rs 500 per booking (all guests included). Pay by cash or paytm at the end of stay.
***Book for 2 nights and use swimming pool free of cost*** Guest AccessWhether you book for 2 guests or 14 guests, you are booking for the 'whole cottage' for your stay. But you will be charged per person who stays in the cottage. So please enter the number of guests on Airbnb to see the final amount to pay.
Once you make your booking, no other group will be sharing your stay with you. So the whole property is exclusively for you, including the pool. So you and your group can enjoy this exclusive private experience. Interaction with GuestsWe will offer help and will be in touch throughout your stay. My mother
Veena Naidu manages the place from Bangalore. You will get her number as soon as you book. I ( Abhishek) am currently in the US but helping my family with the online booking. Will reply to all your messages on Airbnb and will call you whenever required. We will make sure you have a pleasant and smooth experience throughout your trip. The NeighborhoodWhat to basically do here:
-Enjoy the drive to the resort
-Jump in the pool
- Make your camp ready beside the bonfire, sing along,
- Star gazing at night and your very own moonlight dinner.
- go for a night trek, use torches to climb our private hill behind.
- Play cards, carrom beside the bonfire. Talk all night.
- Wake up early for the sunrise and a morning trek.
- Explore the abandoned houses in the estate.
- Go dirt biking on your bikes on muddy roads inside the estate.
-play cricket or football.
- Jump in the pool once again. Getting AroundThe only way to get here is by your own transport- car or bikes. It is very easy to get here if you use GPS and maps. Type 'Ranch Zona Rosa Resort' on maps to find location and directions. The roads are good and you will enjoy the countryside views. Please do not depend on public transport. Ola, Uber, etc.. has no service here. If possible please arrive before it gets dark. Other Things to Note- The more the number of guests you book, the average cost per guest decreases.
- If you plan to bring more guests after you book, please let us know and we can make the adjustment to the bill.
- The only additional charges apart from what you pay on Airbnb are for the swimming pool and food which you will need to pay by cash, paytm, or airbnb before you leave.
- Girls can feel safe to come. We have had many trips with girls (you can see in photos). The housemaid living behind is also a woman.
- This is a good place for all kind of parties and get-togethers.
- If you require us to cook food, then you must provide access to the cottage as we may require to use the kitchen inside. If you plan to cook your own food, please bring groceries with you when you come. Buying groceries here is tough as the closest town is 6Km away.
- Type 'Ranch Zona Rosa Resort' in maps to find the location and directions.
Please note: When inquiring, do not type your phone number or ask for mine as it will be automatically HIDDEN. You will be able to see our contact info and call us after you complete your booking. This is as per Airbnb policy. Thanks!