The Space1. Your holiday home, is best suited for busy people who think that sometimes doing nothing is also an important part of life.
2. NOTHING TO DO AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN SHOULD BE THE MOTTO AT THIS PLACE.
3.Not the place for people looking for the usual hustle bustle Mall Road type surroundings but for those who admire serenity and silence of the hills.
4. It consists of 2 separate floors.
5. Top floor has a bedroom with attached modern bathroom, a living room and fully equipped kitchen. The total CARPET AREA is approx 500 square feet plus a 70 sq feet balcony. The bed room has a queen size bed ( 6feet*6feet- one child can be accomated), one/two sofa cum bed, one almirah, luggauge rack and 2 side bed tables. Can accommodate 3-4 people. The living room has sofa seaters and if required can sleep 2-3 additional persons. The bed room has a large window to enjoy the scenic view outside. On a clear day Himalayan Peaks Nanda Devi , Trishul etc are visible sitting in the room itself. The kitchen is well equipped and you can do your own cooking. In case required you can get the help of a full time/part time cook , cleaner at additional cost.
6. The bottom floor has 1 bed room( with attached modern bathroom) and is equipped with a queen size bed ( 6*6 feet can accomodate a child), 1 sofa bed and a rack. Also has an almirah. This room also has a large window to enjoy the scenic view outside. On a clear day Himalayan Peaks Nanda Deci , Trishul etc are visible sitting in the room itself. The CARPET AREA is approx.275 sq feet.
7. Parking is free and can accommodate 3-4 cars. The NeighborhoodThe place is just 5 minutes walking distance from the market place. It is a small market place with 20-30 shops and all general use items, groceries etc are available. The shops close early before it is dark. Their are no restaurants etc. in the market. Small shops serve pakoras, samosa, eggs, maggi etc. Services of helper( cook cleaner) available at extra cost. Getting AroundIt is close to the local transport area. Local buses/shared jeeps are available from 6am onwards till around 9.30am. The local shared transport goes to ramgarh, bhimtal, bhowali, kathgodam and haldwani. For private travel to nearby areas like mukteshwar, nainital, bhimtal, sattal, almora, binsar, kausani - taxis ( Alto, Wagon R )can be arranged against advance intimation. Getting a bigger vehicle Innova/Qualis is difficult. Tata Sumos might be available.
It is well connected by rail, road and air. The nearest railhead is Kathgodam(60kms-2hrs drive) and airport is Pantnagar (100kms-3hrs drive). It is well connected by road from Delhi( 350 kms-7-8 hrs drive). Other Things to Note1. We wish guests use this place as if it was their own.
2. Request not to damage anything. Pls inform in case of an incident.
2. Use the water judiciously as it is a scarce commodity. After using kitchen/bathroom make sure that the water taps are closed properly - or all the water will be gone.
3. Switch off electrical appliances after use. Take care to unplug chargers after your devices are charged.
4. Keep general cleanliness. Clean food droppings, if any, otherwise it may attract insects. Avoid any water stains/ marks on the flooring. DUSTERS ARE KEPT IN THE BALCONY.
5. Do not do any illegal activities.
6. Do not disturb other people / neighbours with your behaviour & activities.