The SpaceGorgeous spacious two bedroom villa with overlooking a private swimming pool only for you two! By choosing our villa you have already taken a big step towards finding your dream honeymoon.
Villa is an affordable and comfortable two-bedroom villa with private swimming pool and quiet atmosphere which perfect place to stay for honeymoon couples. Guest AccessVilla provides 2 air-conditioned bedroom, open-air living area with kitchen, a private pool and a small garden. The bedrooms have king size bed, TV with satellite channels, dressing room with wardrobe and insuite bathroom with washbasin, toilet and bathtub with hot and cold water. The open-air living area has a sofa set and kitchenette with gas stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, cooking utensils, water dispenser, kitchenware, tableware and sink.
- welcome drink,
- tea, coffee, drinking water,
- unlimited Wi-Fi 24 hours,
- safety box,
- bed linen and towels,
- toiletries, shampoo, hair dryer,
- daily cleaning (except Sunday) and towels change (except Sunday),
- bed linen change every 5 days,
- pool and garden are maintains 3 times a week,
- BBQ facilities,
- one extra bed.
AIRPORT PICK UP and transfer to the villa takes 20 mins and cost $15 one way for up to 5 persons with luggage.
Daily delicious BREAKFAST can be prepared every morning on your villa for all guests cost $5 per person.
Villa manager who is going to be your CONCIERGE during your stay with us. We are committed to fulfill your requests and make your stay in Bali great and memorable.
On-request at additional cost we can organize for you:
- On-site massage and beauty services hair, nails & waxing
- Baby cot with mosquito net,
- Pool fencing,
- Extra beds,
- Laundry and ironing services,
- Stocking food from supermarket and cooking lunch or dinner,
- scooter Interaction with GuestsVilla manager greets the guests on arrival and departure and inform the personnel of special needs. You will be met and placed by a manager who will give you a quick tour around the villa. He will be happy to answer all your questions and help you with suggestions of where to go/what to do, otherwise will leave you in peace to relax and enjoy your holiday.
We are happy to share important tourist information, give some advise, suggest activities and attractions, help arrange tours and transfers, boat trips to Lembongan & the Gili islands, surf board rental and lessons, yoga classes, cultural, sport and adventure activities, and many more.
If there is anything else we can help coordinate for you to fulfill all your wishes we will. Villa manager remain at your disposal should you require more information. He is nearby and on-hand available to guide you and assist you with all your needs. The NeighborhoodVilla Orchid is located in 3 minutes walk from lively Seminyak Street with its numerous restaurants and shops, 7-10 minutes walk from the Double Six Beach.
Although close to everything, the villa is situated on a small private road, set back from the main road ensuring a peaceful environment free from any noise disturbance.
Seminyak is very famous for mostly luxury accommodation, luxurious boutique shops, fashionable art galleries, bars and nightlife and only a walk away from the beach. This is the most dynamic upscale district of Bali with famous “food street” Jalan Oberoi (Jl Kayu Aya or Jl Laksmanai, with a selection of some very popular and hip restaurants offering international and local cuisines, interior design stores as well as a variety of health spas.
The atmosphere is much more sophisticated and laid-back than Kuta, and the beach in particular is quieter during the day. In the same area, you can enjoy the traditional markets, small balinese street food shops, hindu temples or traditional handicraft suppliers. Villa Orchid is very close from Jalan Raya Seminyak (shopping street) and also Jl Sunset road. Easy and fast access to any part of the Seminyak-Kuta areas.
Villa is conveniently located on the outskirts of the trendy Seminyak area offering easy access to Seminyak Beach where you can enjoy breathtaking sunsets within a few-minutes drive as well as proximity to the heart of Seminyak where you can sample delicious dishes at internationally acclaimed restaurants, fill your shopping bag at designer’s boutiques and spend the night at Bali’s best nightlife hotspots lined up along the Seminyak’s main road. Getting AroundTo explore more remote parts of Bali such as Tabanan, Ubud, Bedugul, Amed or the Bukit a private car and driver can be hired daily. It is cost USD $50 for 8 hours including petrol.
Villa has a private parking and easy and fast access to any part of the Seminyak-Kuta areas, and only 20 mins away from Denpasar airport.
WHAT TO DO:
- To walk around designer boutiques, designer and curiosity shops in Seminyak area.
- To visit swanky and stylish parties of Seminyak area. (Living Room, La Plancha, Maria Magdalena, Mint, Potato Head, WooBar, KuDeTa, TownHouse)
- To enjoy a classy Sunday brunch in W for 40$ unlimited amount of oysters, crabs, lobsters luscious to music of trendy DJs
- To have dinner at the best Japanese restaurant Sushi tei or Take Japanese Restaurant.
- To surf and catch the first wave on Seminyak Beach.
- To rest on the best nearest beaches.
- To dance salsa in Cubana, Warung Made
- To visit an ultramodern sports club Canggu Club.
- To ride along picturesque Canggu rice fields and neighboring Bali villages on a rare Vespa scooter.
- To visit famous water temple Tanah Lot (less than 15 km from the villa) located on a high rock in the ocean. The best time to visit it is at sunset.
- To visit a golf course Nirwana Bali Golf Club built under the project of renowned architect Greg Norman. The golf course borders with the ocean and rice fields. It is considered to be the best throughout Asia.
- To enjoy fresh seafood at the world famous piscatory saloon on Jimbaran beach.
- To go round the Bukit peninsula and its best beaches: Pandawa, Geger, Balangan, Padang Padang, Bingin Beach.
- To visit Uluwatu temple of the XIVth century. (Symbolic fire dance Kecak is danced in amphitheater of the temple at sunset).
- To mountaineer Batur Mount (with a professional guide). To have a bathe in hot wells heated by volcanoes. To visit one of the largest crater lakes in the world.
- To visit Kintamani village. Not to forget to have a look at the famous highland coffee plantations and taste freshly roasted coffee.
- To examine magical Tabanan mountains.
By all means to visit Ubud principality. To walk around designer furniture shops; to have lunch amidst of emerald rice fields in organic cafe Sari Organic; to look into the shop with eco-cosmetics; to buy silver in one of the many shops; to drink herbal tea with delicious pastries in Bali Buddha; to have dinner at French restaurant Mozaik with almost molecular gastronomy or at the restaurant Bridges with original cuisine. (It is better to book a table on the brink of a ravine and river in advance.) Other Things to NoteUsually 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM BOOKING, but please inquire for less. We will accommodate you if it fits into the calendar.
DATES NOT AVAILABLE? NEED MORE ROOMS? CLICK MY PROFILE TO SEE ALL MY OTHER PROPERTIES HERE: airbnb.com/users/show/(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Feel free to send us a message with any questions you may have.