The SpaceA lovely studio room 5 min walk to one of the best beach in Bali, Jimbaran & main road Uluwatu with plenty of restaurants, shops & mini marts. Located within a small home stay area with small garden at front. It is clean, quiet and soooo close to beach! *Please READ this listing thoroughly to have better understanding :)
*If this unit is not available please check our other room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6454801
-Daily cleaning services included (towels changed everyday and bed sheets changed every 2 days) except on Sunday.
-A mini fridge, internet (1Mbps), TV Cable, AC, hot shower and a water kettle are available in each rooms.
-There are few cheap local warungs at Uluwatu street, nevertheless you will need a moped (or car) to move around further
-The simple breakfast is for stay of 6 days or less, consists of one dish and a cup of coffee/tea. For additional item please do not hesitate to order a day before from the housekeeper, Kadek
-We will send you an interactive map about what's going on around the area
-This is not a typical "party" home stay, most guests prefer privacy and quietness :) Guest AccessParking area, garden. Interaction with GuestsThe owner bu Indah and her husband (pak Agus) manage the home stay and they will be more than happy to assist you.
FYI: The staff (Mba Kadek the Housekeeper) is working from Monday to Saturday (might change due to ceremonies) from 9am to 5pm. There is no receptionist, nonetheless the owners usually dart in and out of the home stay, they also live near by in case you'd need anything.
We assist bu Indah to promote their lovely place and we live around 20 minutes drive, feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. The NeighborhoodClose to beach and close to the hustle and bustle of Jimbaran!
Taste local food at Uluwatu street's food, visit traditional market at Jimbaran market -as well the fish market, rejuvenate at cheap local spas, browse two small malls nearby: Jimbaran Corner and Benoa Square, have your Western breakfast at Hotel near by (100K for a buffet) or head to Chocolate Cafe in Jimbaran Corner. By Pass Ngurah Rai is close by and Kasih Ibu Hospital is just 5 minutes drive.
For more affordable option, head to small restaurants by the beach near to Four Season Hotel (go to the right)
- 5 minutes to Jimbaran beach. Soak your toes into the sand while dining at evening time along Jimbaran beach, where you can find numerous restaurants. Fresh seafood right from the boat and cooked freshly just for you!
- 5 minutes to Keraton Beach Resort Jimbaran, a 5 star hotel
- 5 minutes to Uluwatu main road
- 5 minutes to By Pass Ngurah Rai road
- 15 minutes to Balangan and Dreamland beaches
- 15 minutes to Nusa Dua's beaches: Pandawa, Green Bowl, Mengiat, Geger
- 20 minutes drive to Padang Padang, Bingin, Impossible beaches
- 25 minutes drive to Uluwatu temple and its infamous surf breaks
- 30 minutes to downtown Kuta beach and its crazy Legian street, and up scale Seminyak
- 15 minutes to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 1 hour to Sanur Getting Around- Public transportation is limited in South Kuta, Bali. There is public transportation, though they don't cover extensively South Kuta area. Look into the net: Sarbagita bus, Kura-Kura bus and Perama bus tour to go around the island.
- Better to have your own transportation: rent a moped or car. Daily rent for a moped is around 60K IDR and for a car is around 300K IDR for a manual. You can park your vehicle at parking space. DO BRING your international driving license, to avoid hassle from the policemen.
- From airport it's better to get a taxi, 2 choices: right at the airport personal drivers will offer their services, so bargain to (more or less) from 150K to 200K. Another choice hail a taxi outside of the airport and ask them to use the meter, it should be less than 100K Other Things to Note*New SIM card for your smartphone is about 60,000 IDR and you'll need to top up some credit: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)K etc. Good to have for GPS or call friends in Bali.
*Before leaving it's advisable to call your cellular company to ask if you need to unlock your cellular to change the SIM Card.
*Full gas tank for a moped is around 20,000 IDR and for a car around 300,000 IDR (depending on the model).
* Cheap laundry start from 5K per kilo can be found everywhere in Uluwatu street.
* If you are arriving with a VOA, better get a ticket out of Indonesia, you might get refused to board a plane to Indonesia
* Check out time is 12pm, after that every late hour will be charged 25,000 IDR