The SpaceOmah Imah, have 5 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms + 1 small Toilet
1. Gendhis (means : sweet), KingSize Bed mattress, Max. 2 GUEST
2. Segoro (means : ocean), Single Bed mattress + SofaBed , Max. 2 GUEST
3. Lempung (means : clay), Queen Size Bed mattress, Max. 2 GUEST
4. Watu (means : stone), Queen Size Bed mattress, Max. 2 GUEST
5. Andong (means : carriage ), Single Size Bed mattress, 1 GUEST
* Bathroom connection between Gendhis and Segoro
* Bathroom for Lempung and Watu
* Small Toilet
* PRICE LISTED IS PRICE / ROOM / NIGHT (ROOM NO. 1-4), PLEASE MENTION WHICH ROOM FOR RESERVE
* EXCEPT PRICE ROOM NO. 5, PLEASE CONTACT HOST Guest AccessVery easy, from Yogyakarta airport or from railway station by taxi or request pick-up (if required, please inform). Interaction with GuestsInteraction or connect via email :
(email hidden) or (email hidden)
or by phone / short message / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) :
(phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden) The NeighborhoodLocated approximately 100 meters from the highway, with its rice fields and many tress around the guesthouse.
Closed to the traditional market and met with the hospitality of the population around the neighborhood.
Very suitable for sport, such as cycling (available bicycle), jogging, walking, badminton (available badminton field), and also swimming. Getting Around100 meters from the highway (Jl Magelang KM16, Yogyakarta), but very far from city center. Taxi must be in order.
Suggest : use rental car recommended (please inform) Other Things to Note* Check-in : 02.00 pm
* Check-out : 12.00 pm
* Breakfast : Indonesian Menu, from 07 to 10 am
* Coffee, tea for free