The Space- Special Features: I could say that this apartment has a perfect location; it is really close from China town, Glover garden, and a central of Nagasaki. In front of this building, there is a Nagasaki Minato park, where you shall have some peace by looking the people are training Tai-chi every morning. Also It is a place for festival, especially for Lantern Festival.
- Recommendation for number of guest : 2 people is the best, I think. Couple+child is also good to stay.
1) Living room: Refrigerator, kitchen, every cooking equipment(dishes, cups, stove, toaster, microwave oven, etc), hand drip coffee stuff(coffee beans will be offered)
2) Bath: Shampoo, conditioner, body soap. Bath towel will be offered.
3) etc: Discount card for sight seeing of Nagasaki, city map(English, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese).
- Etc: A distance of guest and host is pretty close in physically, and mentally due to its cramped construction of ordinary housing in japan. You can ask anything as best as I could support, like information of sightseeing. Also you can join me for dinner with wine, sharing your memory and experience of travel, your daily life, and etc. Guest Access- 1st floor: living room & kitchen(every stuff), toilet
- 2nd floor: bath, laundry machine
- 3rd floor: private rooms, toilet
*You can access everywhere without places where the key is locked.
*You need to share bath/toilet/living room with another guest(Only 2~3 couple can stay this apartment at same time) Interaction with GuestsI want to be here with you, if there are no urgent. Getting Around- You need to take a tram(street car). Please take a blue line, and take off at [Tsuki-machi(築町)]. It takes 5 minutes by walking from Tsuki-machi tram station to my place.
- There is a shuttle bus from Nagasaki Airport to Nagasaki Shin-chi bus terminal(One way ticket: 900 Yen, Round ticket: 1600 Yen). From terminal, it takes 3 minutes by walking.