The SpaceThis room has been made to be aware of the traditional inn of Japan .
There is Japanese tea and sweets for you when you arrive at this room, so you can relax and enjoy them .
Each room has Tatami mats, so can can relax on the floor or use futon This room Yes spread the tatami in the living room , the bedroom you Yes spread the futon .
Seat table and seat chair of Japan is very interesting .
You'll be able you enjoy like atmosphere , such as the inn. Guest AccessYou can enter all rooms.
The entire apartment is for you. You can use everything.
- Free WiFi (a mobile wifi router):
It's a mobile wifi router for you, you can bring it outside, and stay connected to the Internet anywhere anytime. It's extra-high speed!
Towels, Soap, Bath soap, Shampoo, Hair rinse, Hair Dryer, and everything you need. Please tell me what you need in advance, I'll prepare as much as I can.
A/C (Cooler&Heater), LCD TV, Microwave oven, Refrigerator, Electric Kettle,Hair Dryer, Pocket Wifi Router, World Travel Adapter Kit.
Japan futon for guest.
- Bath room :
A full bath room.
It's OK to take a shower in the bathtub.
- Kitchen :
There is a kitchen in the Apartment. You can cook your own food. Interaction with GuestsI want to meet if I have time.I live in near this city.
I can provide information around Urayasu Station and this room. The Neighborhood・24hr Lowson Convenience Store with ATM (3min walk)
・24hr 100 yen store (just like a dallor store, a loonie store) (7min walk)
・Pharmacy (3min walk)
・McDonalds (7min walk)
・Bank (5min walk)
・Various food restaurants (Ramen, Sushi, Beef Bowl, Chinese Food, Korean BBQ, Italian Food, etc)
・Bars , around Urayasu Station (5min walk)
・24hr Food SuperMarket (4min walk) Getting Around- Tokyo Disney Resort/Land/Sea(20min by direct shuttle bus from Urayasu Station): Two theme parks(Disney Land & Sea), and a huge shopping complex. Tokyo Disney Resort was the first Disney theme park opened outside the US.
- Tokyo Station (21min by subway): Imperial Palace, the central heart of Tokyo City.
- Ginza (21min by subway) :Super luxuary town with world famous brand shops
- Asakusa (34min by subway) :Traditional downtown with "Raimon", "Senso-ji" temple, "Nakamise" shopping arcaid and "Sky Tree (New Tokyo Tower)".
- Akihabara (23min by subway) :Electric Town, Maid Cafes, Mecca of Otaku culture.
- Ueno/Yanaka (27 min by subway) :Downtown, Ueno Zoo, National Museum.
- Roppongi (32min by subway) :Exciting night town, full of clubs and bars, well known among western people.
- Shibuya (37min by subway) :The town for young and cool people, exciting clubs, Big Crossing, "Hachiko" Statue.
- Shinjuku (34min by subway) :The most complex station on the earth. Park Hyatt Hotel, Tokyo Metropolitan City Hall, Shinjuku Gyoen Park.
- Harajuku (34min by subway) :Young fashion town, mecca of Japanese pop culture, Omote-Sando Street, Takeshita Street, Meiji Shrine, Yoyogi Park.