The Space- 63 sqm (678 sqft) 2 bedroom apartment, the size of living, dining and kitchen is just about two bowling alleys worth
- Located on 8F with a great open view to the east and south
- Easily accommodates 4 persons (3 beds 1 futon), max 8 persons
- Island kitchen with dishwasher and oven, with enough utensils
- 180 cm x 160 cm bathroom with shower, bath tub water reheat function, bathroom heater, dryer and cooler
- Toilet with washlet (squirter), power flush Guest AccessGuests have access to every part of this apt except for one closet I am closing off to stuff my things. I have enough hangers, drawers, shelves and storage to keep your stuff, so don't worry. Basically, things are available to keep up a decent living. Interaction with GuestsI am planning to meet you and hand you the keys on your day of arrival, give you a tour of the apt and surroundings, and see you off on the date you leave. I have wifi, so just text me or call me and will help you out. The Neighborhood- Very quiet neighborhood.
- Those who live in this building, owns the apt, so I request that you respect the neighbors, please.
- Supermarket across from the street, open from 10am to 2am.
- Circle K convenience store open 24 hours.
- Between here and the station, in about a five minute walk from this apt, you will find numerous restaurants with some open 24 hours: Japanese restaurants, izakayas and ramen shops, Chinese, Korean, Indian, Thai, Steak House and so on, with some I haven't been to yet.
- Uniqlo and other clothing stores, bakery, jeweler, watch store, shoe shop, drug store, electronic store, hobby shops (Mandarake), 7-11 convenience stores and post offices (where foreign bank cards can be used to withdraw at these ATMs) are in the shopping arcade and vicinity.
- 4 min to Shinjuku station, 11 min to Shibuya station, 17 min to Tokyo station. Getting AroundFrom NRT, take the Narita Express to Shinjuku station, and transfer to the JR Chuo Line to Nakano, only one stop away, four minutes (backward to NRT).
From HND, take the monorail to Hamamatsucho, and transfer to JR Yamanote Line to Shinjuku, or take Keikyu Line to Shinagawa, and transfer to JR Yamanote Line to Shinjuku, rest same as above (backward to HND).
Only one right turn to my apt from JR Nakano station north exit. Follow the pics I uploaded, just keep on walking until you hit a bus road, first enter Sunmall shopping arcade, then Broadway, and you will get out the north exit of Broadway, turn right and keep on walking until you see a Circle K convenience store ... you can't miss this because they are open 24 hrs ... and it's right behind the Circle K building, instructions made simple. Other Things to Note- One hand towel and one bath towel are provided for every guest
- Toilet papers, shampoo, conditioner, soap, and other consumables provided
- Kitchen utensil, cuttery, pots, pans, cups, plates provided
- Equipment available: three A/Cs (Bedroom 1, Living, and Dining/Kitchen), three gas burners, oven, dishwasher, toaster, rice cooker, hair dryer, three TVs (with one hooked on Hulu), Windows 7 PC (guest login), bluetooth speaker
- Furniture available: three beds (140cm, 120cm x 2), one futon mat (90 cm), table for four, work desk, sofa, coffee table, coat hanger, drawers and shelves