The Space- Small, middle or big room depends on number of guests.
- All rooms have garden view.
- Beds are Japanese style named "futon".
- lavatories are shared.
- It takes only 1 minutes to get to Japanese style spa (Onsen) named "Yasuragi-no-yu". It do not forbid tattoo'ed tourists
- There are 2 restaurants in the neighborhood and 1 restaurants in same building. Guest Access- You (and your guide dog) can access everywhere in this building except manager room and kitchen.
- You can go outside anytime. But, please beware of wild bears at night. Interaction with Guests- We can help you if you want.
- Wasabi activities are ready. Since I am a Wasabi farmer. The NeighborhoodHikimi was very famaous area for its "Hikimi WASABI" and forestry.
For more informations, pleas serch "匹見ワサビ" on wikipedia. Getting Around- Free parking rot is ready.
- I can pick up you at Masuda or Hiroshima station with extra charge if you want.. Other Things to Note- Internet access is free. Ready for guide dog without extra charge. But, the other amenities (breakfast, dinner, air conditioner, laundry and so on...) are required extra charge.
- Please be informed that water may not be warm at times as the property is powered by solar energy.
- In Summer, it is cool and very comfortable. But, in Autumn and Winter, it is very cold so that you had better bring warm clothes.