The SpaceThe newly refurbished 220 sq ft. apartment is your home away from home. The apartment comes fully equipped for all your needs. Guest Access- Fully equipped kitchen
- Broadband Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Central heating, HD TV,
- Utilities: Cooker, Fridge, Washing machine
- Furniture: Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4
- Linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Shared garden
- Car parking space Interaction with GuestsWe love socialising with our guests. That said, we take your privacy and piece for granted. The NeighborhoodBirstonas is a resort located in Southern Lithuania, 39 km from Kaunas. It is a tiny spa town (13 km2) with only approximately 3200 inhabitants. Its healthy environment was already known in the 14th century when Lithuanian and foreign rulers used to stay there for hunting and rest.
Lounging inside a loop on the banks of the mighty Nemunas river, the town Birstonas boasts some glorious nearby nature, bursting with gorgeous pine forests and alive with nature. Currently reinventing itself as the ultimate Lithuanian destination for mind, body and spirit and offering the occasional cultural treat into the bargain, lovely, sleepy Birstonas has just the right amount of distractions to keep everybody happy throughout the year. Getting AroundWe offer airport pickup from both Vilnius (VNO) and Kaunas (KUN) airports.
Buses to the second biggest town in Lithuania (Kaunas) run every 30 minutes.
A few buses per day go to the capital town Vilnius.
All areas are town are easily accessible by walking or bicycle.