The SpaceOur cozy apartment is located on the 4th floor of a residence with an elevator. It has a pretty cool view over the roofs of the neighborhood and surrounding area. It has a lot of natural light coming in, thanks to our super large windows - perfect for waking up gently in the morning :)
The appartment is a comfortable size (72 sq m) and has:
- A lovely fully equipped kitchen with all pots and pans you'll ever need, as well as an oven, a mini-oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, large fridge & freezer, lots of pantry space, and many cool foodie gadgets like a blender, food processor, coldpress juicer, spiralizer... The pantry is stocked with tons of teas and delicacies you'll be free to use, as well as all the spices you will need. Lots of cookbooks, too!
- A living/dining/working area which is completely open and spacious. We have a cute dining table, a cozy large couch. Lots of interesting books and magazines in our library. We don't have a cable TV, but we have a screen that is connected with a Wii - perfect for playing games and watching movies on Netflix! Our internet connection is super fast and you will also be free to use the working desks if you've got any work to do as well.
- A cozy bedroom with a large queen size bed that's very, very comfy. Lots of storage space for your clothes, too.
- A bathroom with wc, shower, and lots of freebies in case you forgot your own toiletries.
- You will also have access to the laundry room which is downstairs. We have our own laundry machine down there in case you need to wash your clothes, and we provide you with a hanger & ironing board for drying and ironing. Guest AccessAll the appartment will be free for you to use, as well as the laundry room which is located at the basement. Interaction with GuestsIf we are around, we will welcome you into the appartment when you arrive, and if we are abroad (very likely), we will arrange for a family member/close friend to provide you with all the info you will need at the start of your stay.
You can also expect to receive a little guidebook from us with lots of tips for our favourite places and how to get around - Feel free to ask us anything more you want to know about!
If you ever need to get in touch with us during your stay, we will be easily accessible by phone, email, and messaging, but we will also provide you with a few extra contacts just in case. The NeighborhoodThe apartment is located in Esch-sur-Alzette which is a cool little town in the south of Luxembourg. It is very well connected to Luxembourg city, which is accessible in only 20 minutes by train (or bus).
Esch city itself is really nice and you will find plenty of local shops, food, bars and entertainment at a really close walking distance. There's a nice farmer's market every tuesday & friday morning as well, with some stands selling delicious locally grown organic produce!
It's also quite close to Esch-Belval, which is where you'll find the Rockhal (for concerts), and Belval Plaza (supermarket, more shops and a cinema). Those of you who like nature will also enjoy a variety of hiking paths in the forests nearby! Just everything you need :) Getting AroundWe are only a few minutes away (by foot) from the local train station!
From there, it's very easy to get all around Luxembourg. To get to Luxembourg city for example, it takes only 20 minutes and the trains come quite often (x4/hour). Perfect if you need to move around quite often!
If you are ever too lazy to walk to the local train station or to the nearby areas like Belval, feel free to take a bus there - the bus stop is right in front of our building! Other Things to NoteWe appreciate people who want to stay for a while, so we are offering a -30% discount per month, which is especially interesting for those of you who want to stay for a month (or more) and make your stay more affordable :)
Please note that visits BEFORE booking are not usually possible. This is our own appartment which we are renting to guests while we are abroad. Pre-booking visits are not a common practice here in Airbnb anyway and this is the reason why we listed it here and not on a classic rental website. We try to provide as much information as possible (as well as get reviews from guests who have stayed in it so far) so that you can make your choice depending on that, but if you have any questions or want more information/photos before your booking, let us know - we are more than happy to help :)