We are located in Mahebourg facing one of the most stunning lagoon , the splendid seabed. peaceful place , we promise you an amazing stay by allowing you to dive into the heart of local customs.
• In a marvellous private house with an awesome sea view right from your room or from the terrace, come and share an authentic experience homestay. I would be pleased to welcome you to my apartment, fully equipped, provides the comfort and tranquility that guests appreciate.
• Furnished, 3 bedroom apartment with a terrace to enjoy the seaview on the largest lagoon of the island. Situated within private, family owned grounds in Mahebourg. It is a well-known, much needed quiet area of Mauritius.
• At low tide you can venture onto the sea, to explore and get another view of the bay and also to look for shells or crabs.
• This apartment accommodates eight people. Our location is perfect for short-term or long-term stays in Mahebourg and is great as a base for excursions on and around Island. It's great for independent and budget travelers.
• Mahebourg Bay is the largest and gorgeous bay of the Island, nestled among the tropical side and the most beautiful sunrise you can see, right from your room.
• Fully furnished bedroom, with open living and kitchen areas (refrigerator, dishes, electric kettle, desk, wardrobe, etc). This lovely accomodation has wifi, internet, and satellite TV.
• Bed linens and towels are provided. There are laundry facilities at my place (additional costs).
• There are many splendid tourists attractions such as Ferney Valley, Ile Aux Cerfs, The National History Museum of Mauritius, and many local fresh markets in the area. Excursion trips, local restaurant are all accessible to bring a local flavor that you cannot beat.
The accommodation is situated in the south east of the Island and about 10 minutes from the Airport. From here you 'll have easy access to shops ( London Way , Loyeung Store, The Market Place, KFC) is about 3-6 minutes walk . The City Center (Port Louis) is about 30 minutes by car or 45 minutes by bus. Finally, hiking lovers or the beach lovers will get to the beach is about 7 minutes by bus or taxi.