The SpaceThe charming Casita is a delightful, private bungalow with an open floor-plan centered around a large fireplace. The Casita is equipped with a small kitchen, and dining area with large windows and views of the gardens. There is a living area with TV and DVD player. The outdoor patio opens up onto the gardens. The Casita is a great option for an individual, couple, or for a family with small kids. The Casita has a double bed and two single beds.
About CASA WERMA:
Secluded behind a thick adobe wall, Casa Werma’s extensive, enchanted gardens and guest-houses offer a one-of-a-kind experience of tranquility. We are located 5 blocks (a 5-10 minute walk) from the main Plazas through the historic center and the vibrant street market.
We have two guest-houses on the 5-acre property, the elegant Casa Grande and the charming Casita. Settle in and enjoy incomparable privacy, delicious breakfasts, attention to detail, and expansive space and beauty in the heart of Pátzcuaro.
We also host group meditation retreats and can accommodate personal retreats. Our meditation hall is always open for guest use for meditation or yoga. Please consider Casa Werma for your wedding or other special events.
AMENITIES and MORE:
• 5-acres of protected,terraced gardens, with trees including avocadoes, oranges, macadamia, soaring pines, cedars, and jacarandas. The gardens abound with flowering plants, like birds of paradise, agapanthus, lilies and hibiscus all enclosed by adobe walls.
• Walking distance to Patzcuaro's museums, shops, restaurants & cultural events.
• Both houses have tiled patios facing out onto the gardens. (Non-smoking except in designated outdoor areas.)
• Delicious and ample breakfasts including coffee and assorted teas, fresh squeezed juice, home-made granola, fresh fruit, and a hot entrée. Some of our specialties include chilaquiles, drowned-eggs, and huevos rancheros.
• Each house has a DVD player and cable TV. There is an extensive movie collection for your enjoyment.
• La Casita has a kitchenette stocked with dishes, silverware and cookware.
• Tiled fireplaces in the living room/bedroom, fires prepared daily.
• Wireless internet.
• We can arrange for on-site massage and tours of the surrounding villages.
• We can arrange for airport pick-up and drop-off.
• Off-street parking inside gate.
• Pet Friendly (upon request, certain restrictions apply, pets are not permitted on furniture) additional fee of $15 a night.
• Kid Friendly. We can arrange for a baby-sitter with advance notice. Other Things to Note20% off all room rates May through September
Open Meditation and Tea every Monday, 4:30-7pm in the Casa Grande
Mindful Yoga class every Tuesday, 9:30-11:00am in the Casa Grande