The SpaceAt only 15 minutes from Budva and 20 minutes from Kotor (by car), near the beach Jaz andTresteno, there is in peaceful settlement Krimovica. Villa Talija is a building that has been created with the aim to shift the boundaries of your pleasures, brought the beauty, joy and enjoyment for every day spent. Thanks to the pleasant exterior this is the building that exudes the beauty and warmth of the Mediterranean. It is located on the site where sea and mountain air.
In addition to accommodation spaces (living space), each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom (24h water), air conditioning, satellite TV, internet. Villa TALIJA owns and beautiful garden where you can enjoy the peace and quiet. In the courtyard villa has parking for 3 cars.
The villa has three apartments:
Duplex Apartment: Area of apartments is 60m2 - 5 beds
Four-bed apartment: Apartment size is 40 m2 - 4 beds
A three bed apartment: Apartment size is 30 m2 - 3 beds
All apartments have a sea view.
You can book one, two or all three apartments and the price depends on the number of guests and the number of days.
If you need more information, pleae do not hesitate to contact me, before you book.
Welcome to Villa Talija and Montenegro!!!
Guest Access„What's included with my stay" :
- Towels, sheets, pillows, blankets
- Kettle, pots, pans, plates, bowels, cups, and cooking utensils
- Unlimited High Speed WiFi
- All utilities
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- A personal touch of service and attention for every one of our guests!! The NeighborhoodNot only an excellent choice for holidays, Montenegro has many other remarkable characteristics: history, culture, tradition, good weather conditions, clean air, beautiful nature, the blue Adriatic Sea.... Everyone should visit Montenegro. This little country combines features of both the Balkans and the Mediterranean, near Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Italy and Albania. Despite its small size, Montenegro offers great diversity and abundant natural beauty. Don't forget to take your camera to capture the dream-like grandeur of every view in Montenegro. You won't need to stage your photos; just click and capture the most beautiful photos from your holidays in your album. Getting AroundMontenegro, the pearl of the Mediterranean, unique in many ways, is situated in the south of the Adriatic. Nowhere else can you find, so much natural wealth, beauty, mild beaches, clear lakes, fast rivers, and gorgeous mountains in such a compact area as in Montenegro. In the morning you can wake up along the beautiful Adriatic coast, have lunch on the banks of Skadar Lake, and enjoy an evening walk in the Montenegrin mountains. Montenegro cannot leave you indifferent. Other Things to NoteWhere is Montenegro? Montenegro is certainly one of the most interesting spots in the world. Even though it covers only 14,000 km2 and has about 670,000 citizens, its contribution to the cultural heritage of the world is impressive, considering its size.... Montenegro is a southern European and Mediterranean country. It is one of the most southern European states, adjacent to the southern Adriatic Sea. About 500 km from Rome; 1,500 km from Paris, and Berlin; and about 2,000 km west from Moscow; Montenegro lies on the Balkan Peninsula in the very heart of Europe.