The SpaceWe are walking distance to Hamilton's shops & cafes by day, and wine bars, pubs, clubs & casino by night.
The Waikato River is just across the road, and provides great activity options.
The space consists of a spacious bedroom, bathroom and lounge for the sole use of our guests. The bedroom has a king sized bed and its own wardrobe. The bathroom is modern and clean with a shower, basin, toilet, and heated towel rail. And the lounge is large with a comfortable settee, tub chairs, coffee table and TV.
There is also a kitchenette in the large laundry which includes a fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, basic kitchenware (including microwave steamers for steam cooking rice, vegetables, fish and poultry) and a sink. Guest Access- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, cereal & bread;
- King sized bed;
- Large wardrobe;
- Bathroom with shower, basin, toilet & heated towel rail;
- Shower gel and shampoo;
- Hair dryer;
- Kitchenette with fridge, kettle, toaster & microwave;
- Use of front loading washing machine and dryer in laundry;
- Free wifi;
- Sky (satellite tv). Interaction with GuestsGuests can enjoy independent access to the bedroom, bathroom and lounge, but we are never far away if you need any help. The NeighborhoodWe are in walking distance to:
- Claudelands Event Centre
- Centre Place Shopping Centre (which is also home to two cinemas, Lido Hamilton and Hoyts Metro);
- Hamilton City’s vibrant restaurant and nightlife which is making a name for itself with award winning cafes and restaurants serving all styles and origins of cuisine;
- Waikato Museum, the Museum holds an insight into the strong Maori history of the Hamilton & Waikato region - and a look back at all things Hamilton and Waikato;
- Hamilton City's river walks;
- Award-winning Hamilton Gardens which is undoubtedly one of the region’s most popular destinations. This visually stunning 58-hectare canvas is webbed by paths that journey through a gallery of gardens including; grand Italy, modern America, tranquil China, contemplative Japan and the Maori Garden, Te Parapara. Getting AroundWe are within walking distance to the Hamilton Transport Centre and to other bus stops that can take you to Waikato University, Chartwell and The Base.
We are also an easy day trip (by car) to:
- Mt Maunganui
- Waitomo Other Things to NoteOur cat, Poppet, skulks around outside. You may see her around but she's shy and won't come in to bother you.
Our dog, Milly, absolutely loves people, but she spends most of her day outside and sleeps outside also, so again she won't bother you unless you want her to.