The SpaceCasa Zopango total capacity is 8 adults and 2 kids.
Organized around two Rooms (price published here, for EACH of our two Rooms) and one Suite for 4pers. (price: consult us. You can also rent the whole house with our other listing on Airbnb)
As price published is per room, if you need our two rooms please consult us.
Welcome to Casa Zopango, at Zopango private Island!
ZOPANGO Island: "Experience a Sustainable & Preserved Paradise".
Casa ZOPANGO: "Reconnect with yourself, family, other half & Nature".
Zopango Island is a proud member of The International Ecotourism Society.
Families welcome, from 2 to 92 years old!
Each of the two room is for 2 adults + 1 kid (double bed and a kid-sized single bed)
Private Island Zopango, “the most beautiful of the Isletas” is located in Asese Bay archipelago, in Lake Cocibolca, 30 minutes away from Granada historical center.
Zopango Island has more than 7000 square meters, all covered by its lush vegetation of origin! Guest AccessZopango Island offers you unique experiences, off the beaten paths, intimately and friendly tight with nature, where you will:
* Swim in calm & warm waters of very good quality, from the different beaches designed for your comfort.
* Observe easily a great variety of flora & fauna, from paths accessible to all ages.
* Dream in front of Volcano Mombacho, from the colourful hammocks & beach chairs...
* Discover Zopango surroundings by Kayak, as much as you wish, with or without guide ('Sit-on-top' Kayaks are totally stable and safe). Interaction with GuestsThe french owners, the Bersani family, who also speak spanish & english, will attend you personally and will be mindful of your needs & well-being during your stay. The NeighborhoodCasa Zopango is located in the nicest part of Zopango Island and offers you 2 rooms (price published here is for one room) and 1 Suite (consult us), each one with ceiling fans & a very good cross-ventilation, terrace, ensuite bathroom, towels and organic toiletries from the Rainforest Essentials range.
At Zopango, no hot water, who would need that here with this perfect weather? :-)
Casa Zopango & Zopango Island are totally energy and water independent thanks to its solar panels installation and also its profesionnal water filtration & purification system so as to offer you a delicious drinkable water.
At Casa Zopango & Zopango Island you will have excellent cell phones & internet reception + Wi-fi.
Check-in: from 4.00pm (comfirm us!)
Check-out: by 11.30am
Prices include 15% sales tax.
All Credit Cards accepted. (Payment: by Bank Deposit or Remote C.C payment). Checks are not accepted.
Prices include: return boat transfer; accommodation; complete & generous breakfast; unlimited kayak use with or without local islander guide; unlimited natural refreshments (coffee, tea, infusions, island-made fruit juices & purified water).
For the guests arriving with their own car to the boat's dock, we will offer you free and secured car park.
* Dinners (US$33.35/pers. taxes included) Includes: cocktail with alcohol, several appetizers, entry, season main, dessert, a glass of wine or a beer, coffee, tea or infusion.
* Lunches (US$28.75/pers. taxes included) Includes: season main, season fruits platter, island-made fruit juices, coffee or tea.
* Extra boat returns (to go to the Marina & do daytrips etc): US$29/return/day; US$39/return/night. Our boat seats 10 pax.
* Birdwatching onboard of our silent electric-powered boat!
(3h trip. Includes islander guide, binoculars & bilingual bird’s list). Totally UNIQUE in Nicaragua!! US$86.25/boat
* Initiation to Traditional islander Fishing
* Boat trip through the ‘Islets’ of the Bay
* Transfer from Augusto Sandino Airport (US$50-75) or Granada.
* Day trips excursions in Granada or surroundings cities:
Granada City tour by horse-drawn carriage; Granada food market shopping & Cuisine initiation at Zopango Island; Volcano Mombacho trails, zip-line & coffee tours; Volcano & Handicrafts market of Masaya; Sand boarding Cerro Negro Volcano, with Lunch in Leon.
Prices: consult us. Getting AroundCar + boat (consult us). Other Things to NoteOn Casa Zopango menu: local colors and a touch of Mediterranean influence. Freshly caught fish on the grill, little fried sardines, large variety of season fruits and island-made natural refreshments prepared with love by our islander team dedicated to your happiness!
At Zopango Island, share and exchange with our islander team native from the Asese Bay archipelago. Be guided for the visit of Zopango very large, sunny and open kitchen, a work space designed with generosity!
Casa Zopango experience is all about enhancing the value of the local cultural skills and share it with guests, at dinner & breakfast times.