The SpaceMiss U is a Bavaria 38 cruiser sailboat. Miss U is our second sailboat and we love to have this amazing sailboat. It has all the cosyness you can imagine in a boat.
38 ft long, almost 4 meters wide.
* What does the boat provide:
- Sleeping acces for 6 people. 1 kingsize bed that is meant for the king and the queen, 2 times 2 personbeds which are both in their own room.
- All the beds are provided with sheets, blankets and pillows.
- The kingsize bedroom also has his own bathroom with a shower inside it. Note there is just about 20 liter hot water. There is all the needs as towels, shampoo, toothpaste, soap and toiletpaper in the bathroom.
- Livingarea has a dinner table that fits 6-8 people to dine, there are some card games, UNO, 4 in-a-row and books, a TV, Wi-Fi, candles to light up and make it romantic.
Also there is a second bathroom provided with all the needs!
- Kitchen is fully equipped from silver to plates, bowls, pans, pots, knives, glasses, cups, water cooker and a oven with 2 fire pits to cook with. There is tea, coffee, sugar, oil, and herbs to create a great meal.
At the harbour are showers, washing machines, dryers and more toilets. You can make 24/7 use of it and is about 15 meters of the boat.
Please note that it is a sailboat and not a house having huge suitecases won't fit really good. Try to keep your lugagge as small as possible. Also the sailboat may rock by the wind and waves. We can't promise a sailboat that won't rock. Guest AccessWe don't live on the sailboat and the sailboat is all yours when you arrive. Interaction with GuestsWe will welcome you with tea and some chitchats. After that you have the freedom to do what you want. Anytime you need us you can call and we will help out. There is a guestbook from guests who have been staying in the sailboat. The NeighborhoodAbout the area:
- Pulpit rock/Preikestolen busses stop at a distance of 5 minutes from the sailboat. It is one of the most famous hikes of Norway.
- Kjeragbolten also a very famous hike, there is a ferry on 5 minutes distance going there two times a day (note in the right season).
- Dalsnuten a less famous hike, but definitely worth to go if you are a beginner at hiking or with kids. It is in Sandes and the view will take your breath away.
- Månafossen is a 92 meter waterfall with a small hike of 15 minutes.
- City center of Stavanger (We have maps in the boat to help).
- The pubs, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and shops are all on 1 minute distance from the boat.
- Public transportations is about 5 minutes of walk.
- There are some free and some charged parking spots around the sailboat (we will show you, when you are here) Getting AroundThere is a buss and trainstation on 5 minutes walking. Shops, and supermarktes are also on 5 minutes distance. The pubs and bars are on crowling distance of 1 minute.