The SpaceBeautiful oceanfront rental beachsuite, located in a private villa at the most beautiful and best kiteboard/windsurf spot in the bay of Paracas. FREE WIFI!
The place was designed by a photographer and pioneer waterman, your host. EACH listed beachsuite is equipped for TWO people with:
- One Queen-size bed (one beachsuite has two beds)
- A beautiful oceanview terrace
- A spacious bathroom
- A mini living with bar and mini frig, microwave or water boiler, cups and coffee (no kitchen)
The whole villa can comfortably host 12 guests, in 6 beachsuites with a private bathroom and bayview terrace each. Our water supply is fresh, NOT salty.
Includes complimentary continental breakfast.
Guests can also enjoy one of our Cordon Bleu Chef Fabi´s EXQUISITE gourmet lasagnas, buy fresh fruit and dairy products in town to keep them in the suite´s frig, or walk four minutes along the beach for a breakfast buffet at a nearby resort (at guest's expense). For your convenience, a grill is available in the villa, to do a wonderful barbecue overlooking the bay.
Regarding activities, during your stay you can simply relax, or kiteboard, paddle, fish, waterski and surf, in the beautiful bay of Paracas and the Natural Reserve. The location is blessed with world-class sailing conditions year round. For advanced kiters, you can launch your kite from our open lounge and the beach in front of the villa.
Guests may also enjoy our:
- Relaxation and/or yoga gardens overlooking the bay
- Professional kitesurf instruction ($350, 6 hrs)
- Advanced kite clinics by the hour ($75 per hour, min. 2 hours)
- Kite/SUP/birdwatch surfaris in the natural reserve (starting at $90)
The Bay of Paracas is sunny about 90% of the days in the year due to it´s microclimate. The desert meets the ocean in this majestic region of Peru, a paradise for sailing sports and photography. Sailing conditions are great throughout the year, with thermal winds ranging from 14-30knots about 95% of the days between August and early May.
The beach in front of the villa hosts a wide variety seabirds, such as egrets, pelicans, sandpipers, oyster catchers, zarcillos, kildeers, Peruvian gulls... including flamingos. The flamingos are seasonal in front of the villa. Due to recent real estate development, we have been working with the national forest agency (Sernanp) and the Capitania de Puerto de Pisco (Navy) to educate in the preservation of their habitat.
Also, the bay hosts colonies of dolphins and sea turtles, and is one of the world's larger scallop farming sites. A morning walk will connect you with nature.
Moving around is via public transportation, taxi cab or walking. A taxi cab can pick you from the villa to go into town (about 3km distance) or take tours. When staying three or more nights, you may find more convenient renting a car, to fully explore the natural reserve beaches, restaurants and area in general.
Places you can visit while in Paracas include:
- The Reserva Nacional de Paracas (3 minutes away), including the archaeology and natural museums
- Dune buggy sandboarding tours
- The Ballestas Islands (a 2 hour boat tour)
- The Nazca lines (from Pisco airport at 15 minutes away)
- Some of the pisco wineyards (45 minutes away)
- The Huacachina oasis in Ica (1 hour away)
- San Gallán island for pro-surfing among sea lions
- Other hidden spots...
Villa Kite is a special place due to its quiet neighborhood and natural surroundings, and the warmth of its host and friends. There is a magical and therapeutic thing about not being a hotel.
You can get to Paracas in 3+ hours in the Oltursa or Cruz del Sur, 7:00am and 7:30am (departure time from Lima) buses. You can also rent a car in the airport.
Enjoy! Guest AccessGuests have access to a grill and ramada, the yoga suitable bay view gardens, our kayak and the beach. Interaction with GuestsThe host is normally present during a guest stay, to assist you in the local activities you may wish to do. The NeighborhoodThis is the most exclusive location in Paracas. Getting AroundGetting around is:
- Public transportation
- Taxi cab Other Things to NoteWe have a clean fresh water supply, not salt water.
Kiters can rinse their equipment on the garden.