The SpaceWe are based in Huancayo, an exiting city with rich cultural traditions and a really good food.
In a modern building enjoy a bright flat with:
- A fully furnished bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe and TV
- A living room with a comfortable sofa. The sofa is convertible for 1 adult or 2 kids.
- A modern kitchen with all you need to cook.
- A space to work with free Internet access (cable and Wifi)
- A washing machine
- A free parking for your personal vehicle Guest AccessYou can access:
- A free parking for your personal vehicle.
- the roof deck to enjoy a beautiful view of Huancayo mountains. Interaction with GuestsThe owners, Rosa and Nicolas will be happy to help you with your stay in Huancayo and are available for tourism information. The NeighborhoodLa casa de Justi is located in a quiet area of Chilca, 15 minutes from Huancayo market and city center. Easy to access, you are close to the train station, bus services, markets, restaurants, shopping centers and other public services without been in the noisy city center of Huancayo.
Our home is also perfect for people who wish to stay a longer term in Huancayo. With your own flat, you will independent with more liberty. Getting AroundTo get from Lima to Huancayo, there are many bus companies, the travel is approximately 7 hours. We recommand "Cruz del Sur" and " Turismo Central". There is a lot of bus station in Huancayo, then it is recommendable to use a taxi to get to la casa de justi.
How to get there?
La casa de Justi is 10 minutes from the city center. We are located between 'Jacinto Ibarra' and 'Dos de Mayo'. When you arrive at the crossroad between the 2 streets, we are 1,5 block away (in the direction of the closest mountains). We are the only 5 floor building in front of la bodega 'Nelly'.
- In taxi: Ask for "Dos de mayo con Jacinto Ibarra". from the center you should pay S/.5
- In bus: you can use San Juan (bus stop Mercado Modelo, Terminal Los Andes, El Tambo). you should pay S/.0,90
- With you own vehicle: we have a free and secure parking space waiting for you. Other Things to NoteRosa and Nicolas speak English, French and Spanish.