The SpaceFRESHER look, refit done recently. NEW pics to be uploaded SOON!
COSY NEUTRAL INTERIOR
CLASSY WOODEN FURNITURE
INDOOR VERANDA/PATIO GARDEN SETTING
– even if you compare with similar (or better) properties here!
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
NO OPTIONAL FRILLS
– saves you more money, time & effort!
VERY IDEAL FOR ON TRANSIT, SHORT OR LONG TERM STAYS!
(comparison based on location, property quality, 1-bedroom unit area size, appliances/fixtures, general amenities)
• FREE Unlimited and fast Wi-Fi Internet
• FREE Cable TV service
• NO messy extra cleaning fees!
• 24-HRS FLEXIBLE check in/out timings at NO extra cost*
• Linens, towels all provided and changed MORE regularly*
• 5 liters distilled drinking water and basic toiletries such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc provided (one-off) to kick-start your stay!
STAY at this cozy 40 square meters 1-bedroom condominium unit at AVIDA Towers Makati West, just at tail end of Ayala Avenue, Central Business District in Makati City
• Brilliant location! Minutes away from Ayala Avenue’s prominent business centre, malls, bars, restaurants – with excellent access to all modes of transport
• In recently-opened property development, with less units in floors – far LESS crowded!
• Central yet surprisingly QUIET!
• Very SAFE! Security guard outposts on entrance, reception on lobby and CCTVs on property ground and each floor
• Fully furnished, fully air-conditioned modern open-plan living & dining area, comfy bedroom, shower room/WC and separate laundry room
• Facing Manila Bay area and the Old City -- you could catch the warm soft glow of sunrise and famous spectacular sunset from living room!
• All bills INCLUSIVE!
• Ideal for two (2) persons, but could accommodate more, with NEW sofa bed (double size) and extra showable single bed (please ask)*
• Function/events rooms available within the property – ideal for family get-together, wedding receptions, parties (to book separately)*
• Available for long-term stays – special discount for 3 months or longer!
(please see photo captions/descriptions and read below for more info)
LIVING & DINING
• Designer sofa bed, under warm lighting & double-sided curtains for more relaxing mood
• Extra designer square/box mini chairs – flexible for extending the sofa, or scatter around for sitting.
• 32’ LCD TV & home theater system, with FREE cable TV service
• Wi-Fi Broadband Internet – unlimited usage!
• Indoor veranda/patio setting, with wooden garden table + chairs over artificial grass lawn across the glass wall – overseeing the views of the old city, perfect for chatting over coffee or working on laptop or even just staring over!
• Classy wooden dining table, sits four (4) persons
• 7cu large Refrigerator
• Stove range with Oven – with baking pans and utensils!
• Microwave, toaster/grill, rice cooker, cordless kettle, juice maker, hand blender, French coffee press, Italian 'moka' pot espresso coffee maker, cocktail/mixes kit
• Contemporary dining & cook wares
• Housekeeping hygienic steam cleaner
• Vacuum cleaner
• Twin orthopedic beds that form as king-sized when pulled together – flexibility even for non-couples!
• Spacious wardrobe, with locked drawers and internal cabinets
• Extra bed available*
• Heated shower
• Fiberglass shower area partition - NOT shower curtains!
• Full-length mirrored wall
• Bidet - more hygienic!
• Hair dryer
• Fully-integrated washing machine (+tumble drying)
• Iron and ironing board
* please see House Rules for more details
RIGHTO, get in touch! Would be good to share a bit about yourself and your planned stay in the buzzing City!
Search online: “AVIDA TOWERS MAKATI WEST” Guest AccessGeneral & Complimentary Amenities: Clubhouse • Outdoor Gym • Swimming pool • Children’s play area • Interior landscaping • Garbage chute • 24-hr security • Main lobby with reception • 2 elevator units – quite fast! • Meeting/Function Rooms available (to book separately) Interaction with GuestsOn confirmed reservations, available through mobile phone, email, airbnb app, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Viber The NeighborhoodHave a look at the Guidebook I've started creating here!
Situated minutes away from Ayala Avenue’s prominent business centres & five-star hotels such as The Manila Peninsula, Shangri-La Makati, Mandarin Oriental, New World Renaissance, Intercontinental, et al, in Modern Makati, the financial, commercial, and social center – saving you $$$, time and effort!
• Short walk to Yuchengco Museum, Makati Sports Club, Makati Medical Centre, The National Shrine of the Sacred Heart (church)
• 8-12 minute walk to Ayala Art Gallery, Filipinas Heritage Library, Salcedo Green Park, Ayala Triangle Park
• 15-20 minute walk to Ayala Museum (Dioramas), Greenbelt Park and the country’s most popular shopping malls: Glorieta Shopping Centre, Greenbelt 5 Shopping & Dining Square, Rustan’s, SM Makati
• 15-20 minute drive to The Fort, Ortigas Centre, SM Mall of Asia
• 20-40 minute drive to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and the historic Intramuros, Manila Cathedral – even quicker on road off-peak hours!
Stone-throw from multitude of exhilarating dining places, recognizable shops and accessible establishments – mostly 24hours open,
• More popular dining places: Jollibee, Tapa King, McDonalds, KFC, Chowking, Mang Inasal, Goto King, Sinangag
• Coffee shops: Starbucks, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
• 24-Hours Convenience shops: 7-11, Mini Stop
• Supermarkets: SM, Cash & Carry, Walter Mart
• Gyms: Fitness First RCBC Plaza, Fitness First RSC Ayala Ave, (or after a good shopping) Golds Gym Glorietta
• Night out venues: Central Bar & Grill – just next door! .. bars/clubs in Glorrieta/Greenbelt and nearby Makati Avenue Getting AroundTucked-away from some of the busiest and congested roads, well-secured property in a very pleasant area landscaped with lush greenery, yet directly overseeing Makati’s urban energy and vigor
• Short walking distance to Ayala Avenue from corner of Malugay, Yakal and Lumbayao streets,
• Immediate vicinity: Chino Roces Avenue (Pasong Tamo), Pablo Ocampo Street (formerly Vito Cruz), Buendia Avenue
• Easily accessible to The Fort, Ortigas and City of Manila through major thoroughfares such as EDSA, South Super Highway (SLEX), Roxas Boulevard, Taft Avenue and Macapagal Boulevard