The Space* Fully equipped kitchen (water cooker, deep fryer, rice cooker, double hotplate, toaster, cutlery, ...)
* 42" HD TV with Cignal box (channel packages available, extra charges apply)
* Internet: free personal & direct highspeed WIFI connection, up and running
* Kingsize Mattress & Mahogany Bedframe
* Kingsize sofa bed (can be turned into a really big bed)
* Rocking chair with rocking footrest
* Dining table for 4 people, with lamp
* white board (very handy for your scheduling and keeping notes)
Very quiet and private building, lot's of parking. Lot's of affordable (because of the tax free regulations in the Subic Freeport Zone) quality restaurants all around ( with All You Can Eat - buffet's !!!!)
Walking distance to Harborpoint (cinema's !) and the lively city center of Olongapo.
Lot's of greenery surrounding the Subic International Complex. This is just one of the best locations to stay in The Philippines!
The Subic International Hotel Complex is without doubt one of the best buildings for staying in Philippines exclusive SBMA area! Guest AccessTransportation options:
* Yamaha Mio 125 scooter for rent. Picture is added in the listing. It's already located at the building and waiting your arrival. :)
500php / Daily - 3000php / Weekly - 9000php / Monthly (3000php security deposit) This is an automatic scooter, so it's very easy to drive.
* Bicycles for rent. Picture is added in the listing. Super comfortable big seat!
100php/daily - 500php/7days - 1500php/30days
Movie package option: 47 channels (HBO HD, FOX MOVIES, CNN, STAR MOVIES, ...) 500peso/30days
The building has many conveniences like a Korean mini store, Ministop (open 24/7), a Korean/Japanese restaurant, a regular Korean restaurant, a Korean grill restaurant, "Holly's" restaurant (All you can eat buffet for 298php), "VIXXEN" disco club, tourist info & travel shop, "Buddy's" (hair - nail, massage - spa),.... Interaction with GuestsI'm staying in the same building, and can assist in any way if you need help. The NeighborhoodThe SBMA area is extremely secure and safe. It is well maintained and doesn't have power black outs.
* Close to business locations, schools, etc
* Easy access to Philippine expressway system
* Close to the major shopping areas and grocery stores
* Better infrastructure than living out in town (no power blackout's) Getting AroundSBMA is a very peaceful, beautiful and well organized area, where parks, beaches and everything else is within walking distance. Great for jogging and cycling as well.
500m walking distance to the Harborpoint - Ayala shopping mall. They have a big Puregold supermarket, cinema's, mini golf, children play park's, Timezone amusement center and lot's of other stores.
Plenty of taxi's as well to serve as your transportation option. Other Things to NoteWater and electricity are not included in the price and are charged according meter stand when check out. Electricity = 10 PHP per KWH, water = 55 PHP per m2
As security deposit of 3000peso(+5000peso for more than 7days stay) will be asked when checking in. This will be refunded when checking out.