The SpaceMy home is in a new building & is very RELAXING and COMFORTABLE. If you enjoy COOKING I have a full size open kitchen with big fridge, as well as a cooker & oven.. and anything else you might need:-)
The apartment has got 2 levels. Your room is on level 1 but you will have access to the bathroon on level 2 as well:-)
- LTE wireless Wi-Fi internet connection,
- big living room/lounge,
- 2 couches (1 person can sleep on the couch + airbed for 2people),
- wardrobe with hangers and a shelf,
- coffee table,
- piano corner,
- open shared kitchen with big table equipped with electric cooker & oven, big refrigerator, dishwasher & all things needed for cooking and eating,
You will have access to a shared:
- bathroom with a bath & shower, washing machine and a hairdryer,
- hall & stairs,
There are 2 more rooms on this floor, so if you need to book more rooms/beds, let me know:-)
- in the city center - only 7min by tram to the Old Town Market Square (Rynek).
- very good connections to all atractions in Wroclaw.
- Tram/bus stop (2min walk).
- many shops & groceries around (1min walk)
- other conveniences in the area. (1min walk)
GROCERY/CONVENIENCE STORE (1-3min walk)
- supermarket - open 6AM-11PM,
- convenience store,
- ice cream shops,
- tram/bus stop – 2min walk,
- parking/garage available,
- located in secured area,
- security 24h,
- floor 6,
- 80sq. metres apartment,
- free street parking (crowded in the evening),
- secure underground garage parking available (€15/day),
- secure parking in front of the building behind the gate (€15/day).
I can pick you up/drop you off from the airport or bus/train station (€15/trip)
OTHER THINGS YOU GET:
- tea & coffee,
- basic spices,
- shampoo, shower gel, soap,
- washing machine & folding dryer, laundry detergent,
- hair dryer,
- iron & ironing board,
- bedding: blankets, sheets, pillow cases and towels are provided.
Linens and towels are changed once a week.
MAPS and TIPS about the best attractions, so you could spend an awesome stay in Wrocław :-)
* I can EXCHANGE CURRENCY for you.
I offer airport pick-up/drop-off (€15 per trip).
If you guys need me to PICK YOU UP from the AIRPORT or any BUS/TRAIN STATION or anywhere else, no problem, just let me know. Guest AccessLiving room/lounge with the balcony & kitchen, hall, restroom downstairs & bathroom upstairs.
You'll have access to:
- private LTE Wi-Fi wireless internet,
- central heating,
- clean towels, shampoo, shower gel, hand soap,
- washing machine with soap and softener,
- hair dryer,
- full oven,
- a large fridge,
- iron with ironing table,
- tea, sugar, salt, oil & other spices,
- all the pots and pans you will need.
GARAGE or secured PARKING available for 15€ per day:
- secured garage in the underground parking lot,
- secure parking in front of the building behind the gate,
- FREE street parking (crowded in the evening). Interaction with GuestsWhether you come to Wroclaw for work or holidays & you need some company or tips about Wroclaw, I will be more than happy to help you! And if I have time, we can SPEND TIME TOGETHER-)
Quiet guests are also welcome:-) If you prefer more privacy or time alone, no problem, just communicate that:-)
I'll be available to make sure you have a GREAT STAY in my HOME, and will show around if I have time:-) Everything is provided for your comfort. Please, let me know of any special needs you might have.
I'll be more than happy to provide you with the INSIDER TIPS, on how to get around, the BEST PLACES TO EAT, WHAT TO SEE apart from the typical sights, where to get the BEST DEALS, best bakeries in the neighborhood, best cafes & restaurants :-) The NeighborhoodThere are many shops around my place: supermarkets, grocery stores just outside the apartment, newsagent, pizzeria, etc.
A supermarket Freshmarket is a block away & is open: 6AM to 11PM, 7 days a week, so even late night shopping is possible:-)
If you work out, the gym is 3 tram stops away or 15 min walking. Getting AroundThe very city center can be reached quickly by public transport:
*To get to the main Market Square (Rynek)
-> take the tram #4
-> get off at Narodowe Forum Muzyki (4th stop).
It takes about 5-7 min.
-> take the tram #5& #11
-> get off at Galeria Dominikańska stop (6th stop).
no. 2 direction: Centennial Hall/22min.
no. 17 direction Botanical Garden/16min
no. 4 direction: Rynek/5-7min
no. 4 direction: Railway/Bus station/15-20min
Night city buses: from 00.00 till 04.00am
no. 247 direction Rynek – Wielka/ 12min
PRICES of public transport TICKETS:
* single-ride ticket within city limits: 3 PLN (reduced fare: 1.50 PLN),
* 24-hour ticket: normal price: 11.00 PLN, reduced fare: 5.50 PLN.
Tickets can be bought at ticket machines located near bus or tram stops or inside the trams by card around the city.
If you want to find a bus/tram connection from any place in Wroclaw, check out the JAK DOJADE app or website:-) Other Things to NoteAIRPORT, Bus, Train Station PICK-UP
I offer a 15€ pick up. If you guys need me to pick you up from the airport or any station, no problem, just let me know:)!