The SpaceThis is a big, comfortable, bright and easily accessible apartment that we had arranged for ourselves, a comfy, fully equipped place for business travelers or a small family.
There are two separate bedrooms - one with a double bed (160x200cm), the other one with a single bed (90x200). There is also a double bed sofa in the living room.
The apartment can accommodate ideally 3 people, up to 5 people, provided that 4 of them are OK to sleep in 2 double beds, including one bed-sofa in the living room. Additional infant crib could possibly be arranged, just ask us in advance.
There is a lot of storage available for you as we have taken most of our things when we moved out. Guest AccessYou will have access to:
- The parking lot at a gated estate, where you can choose any outdoor parking place for your car.
- A playground, just outside the back door of the building. You can see it from the bedroom.
- An elevator that will take you conveniently to the top floor, where the apartment is located.
- The living room with a dining area and an open, fully equipped kitchen, terrace, and a bed-sofa (for two people).
- Two bedrooms - one with a big, comfy double bed and a working area (desk + chair).
- The another bedroom is suitable for one person, with a single bed.
- One bathroom with a toilet, sink, and a bathtub (with a shower possibility), you can use the washing machine and the hairdryer.
- Shampoo and toothpaste.
- Clean towels and bedsheets will be ready for you to use.
- Do you need sugar, salt or other spices? Check out our drawers and feel free to use whatever spices you find.
- You will have access to some shelves to put your things. Other shelves will be private; we have to keep our things somewhere too :).
- You can use the iron and the ironing board. Just remember to unplug the iron before you go out. Interaction with GuestsWe will be at the apartment to greet you. Once you receive the phone number, please contact us to arrange to check in for the time of your arrival.
We will also be available by phone during the daytime hours if you should have any inquiries. The NeighborhoodNeighbourhood: Gdańsk - Old Town, Gdańsk Westerplatte, Gdańsk - Twierdza Wisłoujście, Gdańsk Park Oliwski, Sopot, Malbork, Gdynia, shopping malls, cinemas.
You will love our place because it is cozy, near to the city center.
Our place is good for couples, singles, LGBTQ friendly, bussnes trips, family trips, groups and people with pets. Getting Around- Coming from the airport? Just take the bus 210 and change to 262 at Piecewska 01 stop. Get off at Rogalińska 02 bus stop. Walk 2 minutes. You're here.
- Coming by train from another city? Warsaw? Poznań? Cracow? Get off in Gdańsk Głowny. Cath a bus 118 or trams 2, 7, 6. Get off at Płocka. Walk 10 minutes. You're here.
From the appartment:
You have probably noticed the direct neighborhood is beautiful enough, but hey, the public transport expands your options even more. Can you imagine?
- How about the city center of Gdańsk? Take a 2minute walk to the bus stop Rogalińska to get to Gdańsk Śródmieście or Gdańsk Głowny PKP (it's just like subway, just on the ground level, it stops every 2-3 minutes to take you to any place along the Tricity). You're there.
Prefer to take a tram? Just walk 8 minutes to the tram stop, 20 minutes by tram and you are directly in the old town.
- You probably want to visit Sopot? Sure you do! Why else come to the Tricity ;)? During the day or in the evening (Sopot is renown for its nightlife), You need to take the tram and the train. In 40 minutes you are in Sopot.
- Gdynia? Same thing, just 10 minutes longer on the train. 50 minutes to get there. BTW.
- Don't fancy public transport? Take "As Taxi". It's the cheapest company. Other Things to NoteThe breakfast. You will find some basic products in the fridge (such as butter, cheese, jam, milk) so that you can eat something before you go shopping. The fridge won't be refilled during your stay.
This is a family / kids friendly place.
This is a lesbian, gay, transgender and intersex / LGBT friendly place.