The SpaceMy flat is located in a beautiful quiet building (an architectural monument that accommodated romanian writers, filmmakers) at the 6th floor (the building has elevator). The appartment is spacious - 70 square meters. You enter a lobby, from where you enter in the big livingroom. The livingroom is the central room of the appartment, from where you have access to the kitchen, to the balcony (you have a nice view), and to the privat area: a lobby, the bathroom and the bedroom.
I live in the appartment (but I'll sleep somewhere else duiring your stay, don't worry), so you will find there furniture and all the things you might need. The appartment and the furniture belonged to my parents, this is the appartment where I grew up. I'm very found of it. The furniture is classic, very old. The bathroom is recently renovated, it is bright, very clean, and elegant. The kitchen is simple but fully equipped, and you will find also salt, oil, sugat, etc.
In the bedroom, besides the bed, you will have a closet for your personall objects. Guest AccessYou will have acces to the entire appartment and the facilities - bathroom (hot water, bath tub, towels, soap&shampoo), kitchen (gas range, dishes, refrigerator), bedroom (linens, blankets, pilows), balcony, livingroom (sofa, desk, table, etc); also - iron, hair dryer... About the washing machine - I would prefer that it will be used by guests that stay more than 3 nights. Interaction with GuestsI'll be present for the check-in, I'll show you the appartment, and give you the keys.
I'll be available by phone, e-mail, Airbnb messages. Please ask any information you need. The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood is beautifull, with historical buildings, old houses, parks. It is full of life!
All Bucharest attraction are in walking distance or very easy to acces by public transportation:
- the Romanian Atheneum, at 5 walking minutes
- the historical center of the city (10-15 minutes to walk, or 1 metro station)
- important museums (art, history, natural history, etnographic... memorial houses, etc): National History Museum, National Art Museum, Collections Museum, Romanian Paysan's Museum, The Village Museum, Antipa Museum, etc.
- parks: in 5-10 minutes you can walk to Cismigiu Garden, Icoanei Garden. Or get the metro 1 station to Kisseleff Park or 2 stations to the biggest parks of Bucharest: Herastrau and Tineretului.
- fine restaurants, cosy cafes, pubs, many (summer) terraces
- you will be 5 minutes away to Victoriei Avenue, great for walking, sightseeing & photographing, with some of the most beautifull buildings in town
- you will be 20 minutes away of the Parliament Palace Getting AroundThe appartment is situated in Plaza Romana (Romana Square), the center of the city, and a major point for all public transportation. So, in 3-5 minutes, you have the metro station (Plaza Romana), many bus station for all city directions - including simple direct link for the airport and railway station. Also - troley, taxy cars, etc. Other Things to NoteWe'll settle together the check-in hour, depending on your arrival, my schedual or the availability of the appartment.