Self Contained, One Bedroom Apartment, in central DUNFERMLINE, short walk to, theatres, town centre, coach and train stations.
Despite its central location, Glen Malcolm Apartment is in a quiet Victorian area, away from the noise of traffic.
• Fibre Optic Broadband with WiFi
• Living Room with comfy sofas, dining table, Freeview TV (about 40 channels), DVD player, CD player, books about the local area.
• Electric Heating, included in rental.
• KITCHENETTE. with fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster etc.Suitable for light refreshments and heating up ready made meals, pies and pizzas etc.
• Freshly decorated bedroom with wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables, all in attractive solid pine, and lamps, Bed linen and towels included in rental.
• Shower Room
Things to do in and around Dunfermline
• Visit the historic Abbey and Palace Ruins, the birthplace of several of Scotland's Kings.
• Stroll through the beautiful Pittencrief Park (the Glen), 5 minutes walk from the Cottage with its gardens, greenhouse, streams and woodland walks, elaborate childrens' playpark opened by HRH Queen Elizabeth II, restaurant, and friendly squirrels.
• Visit the Andrew Carnegie Birthplace Museum, and Pittencrief House Museum, the new Fire Station art gallery.
• The Pedestrianised shopping centre is loaded with pubs, cafes and restaurants close to the THEATRES to suit all tastes and budgets, and all the usual chains, Waterstones, Debenhams, Primark, M&S;, Starbucks, Costa etc...
• FEELING SPORTY. Nearby is the extensive, newly refurbished Carnegie sports centre with swimming pool.
• Dunfermline boasts several golf courses, not surprisingly, as there are over 50 in Fife – visitors welcome to play a round.
• Enjoy some of the 150 km of magnificent Fife coastline, dotted with numerous picturesque fishing villages, or the inland lochs and castles.
• Regular Bus and Train services to Edinburgh.
Have a Great Stay
Scottish Holiday Rentals