The SpaceNice apartment ideal for families with children or couples, is situated in Seca, south of Portoroz, but away from mass tourism and offers comfortable sea view apartments with balconies, a large terrace with panoramic views over the Saline Bay and an fenced natural garden with a extensive lawn perfect for children’s play. There is a pergola with barbecue and seating area for picnics, group meetings or seminars. Lush vegetation landscaped with olive and fig trees, rosemary, lavender and other typical Mediterranean herbs. Animal friendly house.
- Spacious apartment with terrace and sea view
- Apartments from 4 to max.15 people
- fenced natural garden with barbecue
- extensive lawn for children's games
- Enough free parking
- WiFi Internet - Wi-Fi
- Several restaurants (200m) near
- Shopping (1000 m), Beach 1500 m
ACCOMMODATION– groud floor. Two rooms apartment for 4-5 persons ( 55 m2):
Sleeping/living area, couch that can be transformed into a bed for 2 persons (possible to have one additional armchair that can be made into beds – extras), TV, electric ceiling fan, additional double bed room, shower/toilette, kitchenette and dining corner, big terrace with chairs and a table, overlooking Saline Bay and salt pens., internet connection, pets welcome.
Amenities: balcony/terrasse, hairdryer, coffee machine, microwave oven, sat TV, refrigerator, oven, wireless internet, Wi Fi - connection, shower, terrace, cot.
Included in price: towel, bedding, parking space, final cleaning
Extras: additional bed/day 10 €, domestic animals/day 8 €, tourist tax/person/day 1,27 €
Minimum of nights: 5
The Apart house "Oase", a former olive yard, beautifully situated in an idyllic hillside of Seca peninsula, is perfectly located close to the beach and local tourist attractions. Location on the Adriatic (Istrian coast) in the district Seča / Portoroz, south of the city, but far away from mass tourism. The house has a good location on the edge of the nature reserve with views over the fascinating landscapes of the Saline world.
The natural beach at cape Seca is within easy reach, (about 5 – 10 minutes by bicycle,1.5 km). On the beach there is open-air fitness equipment available for use free of charge. There is a good inn "Ribič-Fisherman" and several water sports activities are available. The Parenzana hiking / bike trail and the salt pans Saline are within easy walking distance (approx. 350 m). from Oase Lodge. Saline boast a unique Eco Spa »Lepa Vida« in the middle of salt pans, where you can swim in sea water and healty brine pools. You can enjoy local Mediterranean cuisine in typical restaurants just 150m away from house. The distance to the main public beach in Portoroz (no admission fee) is 2,5 km and to the closest shopping center 1,5 km. Picturesque Piran, the historic medieval fishing town is 5 km away.
ACCESS for guests:
- landscaped, fenced natural garden with lawn is suitable for ball games or just to bask in the sun.
- swing for the children - little ones and an adventure tent in garden.
- picnic area with barbecue, »under the kiwi pergola« - seating area for guests (small Group) to socialise with locals Nearby (300m) there is also a farm with farm animals for petting
EXPERIENCES IN SURROUNDINGS - RELAX, LOCAL ACTIVITIES, BE FIT & HAVE FUN
Coast area with lush Mediterranean vegetation, the salt pans, karst cliffs, historic towns and villages. Our location on the edge of a Nature Park.is an ideal starting point for swimming, hiking and cycling among traditional olive and fig plantations, vineyards and salt pans. Discover the unique world among the coast, salt pans and Hnterland. There are also opportunitie to experience authentic Istrian (atmosphere) way of life
The following activities can be reached within 350 m from Oase Aparthouse:
•Just 250 meters from the house are several typical pubs and fish restaurants with local Istrian cuisine
•The distance to beach (no admission charge) in kap Seca is 1,5 km, to public beach in Portoroz is 2.5 km away and the shopping center in Lucija 1.5 km away. The picturesque Piran, a historic medieval fishing town is located only 5 km away.
•the well-known walking and cycling path Parezana D8 (The Parenzana – The Route of Health) - 350 m.
•the 14th century hand worked salt pans Saline. Saline boasts unique Outdoor Eco Thalasso Spa »Lepa Vida« which offers health & beauty therapies, massage and Kneipp treatments within salt/brine pools.
•Walking trails P15 »Donkeys’ path along the Seca ridge« or P16 »Along water springs and panoramic views«. You can also take walks between the stone sculptures "Forma Viva", olive groves and vineyards, overlooking the stunning landscapes of Saline world. Cactus garden and Forma Viva, an exhibition park with stone sculptures on the ridge of the Seca peninsula is possible to reach by foot or by bicycle.(1 km)
•Nearby (300m) there is a farm with farm animals for petting
•Discover, the unique Moon Bay with a magnificent natural beach under the Strunjan cliff
•Picnic event "In the shade of olive trees" :among the olive trees with saltman (»Salt smuggler«) Krpan meet locals and experience the country while tasting local delicacies: prosciutto ham, typical cheese, local wines, fig schnapps. Enjoy the folk music and have a photo opportunity with the locals in traditional salt worker’s attire or with the donkey. (booking possille on requst).
• Canoe Safari through the Saline canals, bird watching, flora and fauna of the salt pans or visite Fish farm
•Cycling trails K6 »Along the Dragonja River« - the refreshing Dragonja Valley or K14 »Over the slopes of Korte« - the hinterland with Istrian wine cellars and cuisine. (Olive oil, local wines Refošk and Malvasia
Mediterranean spices, wild asparagus. Enjoy typical Mediterranean cuisine !
•Karst rocks climbing and trekking. A short drive away (25 km) is a picturesque village Osp and Hrastovlje P3 – »Underneath the impressive natural climbing wall«
SIGHTS - WORTH A TRIP – SIGHTSEEING
• Only a stone's throw away are the Postojna caves, the stud farm Lipica and the Miramare Castle.
• In 2 hours by ship you are in Venice on the other side of the Adriatic. - See map
Medieval & historic fishing town Piran-5 km, Saline with various attractions: salt museum, gallery in the
former customs office and a shop with typical salt products and natural souvenirs 300 m, Boat trips, Karst region with climbing rock in Osp and Hrastovlje 26 km, Postojna Cave & Lipizzaner stud (65 km), Miramar Castle in Trieste (40 km), Historic Istria (55 km), Lake Bled + Ljubljana greej capital of EU(145 km), Goriska Brda & N.Gorica – tomb of Bourbons, the last French royal dynasty in the monastery Kostanjevica (75 km), Venice (190 km), Salzburg (390 km)
Oase Aparthouse - Ferien green is surrounded by the typical Mediterranean landscape and lies on the edge of a Nature Park. Our landscaped garden with lawn is suitable for ball games or just to bask in the sun. There is also a swing for the little ones and a picnic area with barbecue to socialise with locals and experience authentic Istrian way of life.
The following activities can be reached within 350 m of the holiday house "Oasis".
• The path of health "PARENZANA" -D8, a well-known hiking and cycling.
• A visit to the salt pans and the outdoor Thalasso Spa -Eco "Lepa Vida" in the middle of the Saline with health and beauty treatments, massages, Kneipp treatments and you can swim in unique salt/brine pools.
• A walk with the donkeys and smuggler " Krpan" on the crest of the Seca Peninsula, with beautiful panoramic views.
• The picknic - event "In the shade of olive trees" with Saltman "Krpan ". (only on request)
• Experience " Country and People" with Slow & Food »Marenda" during a tasting of local specialties: typical cheese, olives, bread, prosciutto ham, wine, the home-made fig brandy. A great opportunity to get to know the Istrian lifestyle. Enjoy the folk music, and the costumes of the area and use the opportunity for a photo with the donkey. There is also opurtunity to taste domestic organic products and bay natural souvenirs.
• The canoe safari through the Saline channels (bird watching in the saltpans) or trip to fish farm Fonda, or visiting the cactus garden in Cape Seca..
• A bike tours & walking paths example: Parenzana health way "Along the river Dragonja" way Nr.K6 or "In the slopes of the village Korte" - way Nr.K14 and more...
• Forma Viva, unique exhibition of stone sculptures in the open air on the Seča peninsula
• A half-hour drive (about 25 km), the journey takes to the Karst rock. Climbing - and trekking area ". The picturesque villages Osp and Hrastovlje are within a short distance (about 25 km). See Nr.P3 trail - "Under the impressive natural rock climbing wall". Guest Access...
Interaction with Guests...
The Neighborhood... Getting Around... Other Things to NoteTwo rooms apartment for 4-5 persons (ca. 53 m2):
Sleeping/living area, couch that can be transformed into a bed for 2 persons (possible to have one additional armchair that can be made into beds – extras), TV, electric ceiling fan, additional dobble bed room, shower/toilette, kitchenette and dining corner, big terrace with chairs and a table overlooking sea side, bay of the river Dragonja and the salt pans Soline, internet connection, pets welcome.
Amenities: balcony/terrase, hairdryer, coffee machine, microwave oven, sat TV, refrigerator, oven, wireless internet connection, shower, terrace, cot.
Included in price: towel, bedding, parking space, final cleaning
Extras: additional bed/day 10 €, domestic animals/day 8 €, tourist tax/person/day 1,01 €
Miniumum of nights: 5