The SpaceBledea, our villa, 10-minute walk to the lake, boasts with unique location on the edge of the resort, by a stream and glacier moraine in a secluded garden (3000 m2) with mighty trees.
The villa was recently renovated, equipped with air-conditioning and furnished with modern and original antique Slovenian furniture.
You will be woken up by bird songs and a rippling stream, surrounded by greenery in oasis of peace in every season.
A big enclosed parking place and a garage belong to the property but in case you need a transportation from the nearest bus or train station I will be glad to pick you up.
We have also a pair of bikes to offer you free of charge.
Besides air-conditioning our villa offers free high-speed internet, LED TV (cable and satellite), electronic safety deposit box and public computer with internet.
Apartments are named by spices because I think you should spice up your life a little bit.
The GARLIC apartment offers a spectacular view of the garden with original Carniolan wooden house under the trees. In the garden we have sun beds for you where you can enjoy in the view of Bled Castle, Julian Alps including Triglav and Karawanken Mountains with Stol. Guest AccessFacilities:
2. 1 double bed + 1 pull-out sofa (90x200 cm) + cot
3. bed linen and towels
4. possibility for ironing
5. LED TV (cable and satellite)
6. free high-speed internet access (wired network) + WIFI
7. fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, deep freezer, baking oven, toaster, coffee machine and all accessories you may need)
8. ecologic solar central heating
10. electric safety deposit box
11. sun beds in the garden Interaction with GuestsYou will stay in the green treasure of Europe. We prepare a map of Bled, a lot of information and advises for you. Here are some but we try to help our guests to find out the right things for them;
If you spend your day at Bled and nearby:
1. Lake Bled with Island: rent a boat or sup and spend few hours in touch with water, discover hills around the lake with well-arranged trails and marvelous viewing points, climb up to the Castle and take a break for coffee and traditional cream cake on the terrace one of the restaurant. Than you can jump up on one of the original coach and let to be taken on a trip around lake or step on the Tourist train which has few stop points on the same way. Children will enjoy in the Adventure park on Straža and toboggan the way back down. You can also let yourself get lost in the Bled labyrinth made of corn.
After an exiting day you can slow down and have a diner in one of the Bled’s high cuisine restaurant, take a stroll on a promenade and end your day with a concert or wait for a new one enjoying a beer at the local pub.
2. Discover Pokljuka, Jelovica or Mežakla plateau: they offer plenty of sports opportunities in every season and opportunities to explore the local tradition.
3. Vintgar gorge: refreshing choice in the summer.
4. Trekking the Mt. Triglav range (Triglav National Park), a good start point is Vogel ski-center where you are carried by cable car
5. The Iglica faterfall: 24 m high, very easy access.
6. Panoramic flight round Bled, sky diving, horseback riding, cycling, fishing, rafting, kayaking, canoeing and canyoning.
7. Golf: Bled has the largest golf course in Slovenia, above the Sava river canyon.
The NeighborhoodIf you want to see other parts of Slovenia:
1. Ljubljana the capital (center, castle, zoo, shopping...)
2. Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle (take the package), Lipica
3. Lake Bohinj, Slap Savica, Vogel
4. Kranjska Gora, Vršič, Bovec
5. Slovenian coast: Portorož, Piran, Sečovlje, Koper
6. Wine growing region: Maribor (the old vine’s house), Ptuj (the oldest Slovenian town) Getting AroundIf you want to see other parts of Slovenia:
- Ljubljana the capital (center, castle, zoo, shopping)
- Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle (take the package), Lipica
- Lake Bohinj, Slap Savica, Vogel
- Kranjska Gora, Vršič, Bovec
- Slovenian coast: Portorož, Piran, Sečovlje, Koper
- wine growing region: Maribor (the old vine’s house), Ptuj (the oldest Slovenian town) Other Things to NoteThere is a 30% supplement for stay shorther than 3 days.
Discounts for monthly rental.
Additional bed 11 €, cot 5€.