The SpaceWestend House lies at the end of West River Road on the banks of the West Kleinemonde estuary, less than a kilometer walk from a beautiful safe swimming beach flanked by two saltwater lagoons.
5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 fully equipped kitchens, laundry, 2 lounges with sliding doors to the decks, open plan dining area, wood-burning stove, library with reading nook, outdoor entertainment area, braai area with darts, large deck overlooking river, double garage, flat screen DSTV, outdoor shower, work space with sea view
An outside braai and eating area faces the other side, so that one is always sheltered from the wind.
The 5 bedrooms
1) The Master (ground floor): extra-length King-size bed with river and canopy view, large built-in cupboards, fan, high ceilings, double bath with river view, large shower, double basin.
2) The Twin's (ground floor): Two 3/4 beds facing the garden with an adjoining bathroom with bath and shower.
3) The Birds-eye (Top level): Two 3/4 beds, small TV; fan; working space with seaview; free standing bath in its own bathroom.
4) Forest Room (Lower level): Two 3/4 beds, free-standing bath, cupboard, walk-in shower, separate toilet, large sliding doors
5) River Room (Lower level): Two 3/4 beds, built-in and free-standing cupboard, en-suite bathroom with shower and washing machine (no bath)
The property is serviced once a week (more on request) and fully fenced with active security system and beams. Guest AccessGuests have exclusive use of the entire property (except for the store room), garden, double garage and driveway parking spaces. River-access is by a path shared with the neighbour below the house. Interaction with GuestsOne of your friendly neighbours will be letting you in, showing you around and will be your point of call should you require assistance. The NeighborhoodKleinemonde is a sleepy beach holiday village at the mouths of two estuaries surrounded by indigenous bush and farmlands. The beach with its massive white sand dunes and safe swimming lagoons makes it an ideal holiday destination for families and adults alike. Swimming, fishing, sandboarding, canoeing and sunbathing are some of the favourite activities. Getting AroundThere is no public transport in the area. Other Things to NoteKleinemonde lies only 15km from Port Alfred where there are malls, shops, doctors and a hospital.