The SpaceBeautifully situated holiday home in one of South Africa’s most popular holiday resorts, renowned for blueflag status beaches, a well-designed coastal walk around the bay, its fynbos nature reserve, an excellent golf course – and for insurpassable whale watching experiences between July and November.
This architect designed house in Fernkloof is situated within 10 minutes walk from Voëlklip beach, 7 minutes walk to the coastal path, 5 minutes drive to the town centre, and 5 minutes walk to the Fernkloof Nature reserve.
It is within easy reach of the Harold Porter Fynbos Garden in Betty’s Bay; also within easy reach of various golf courses such as Fernkloof or Arabella estate. Or, if you fancy winetasting on picturesque surrounding farms, there are wineries such as the Bouchard Finlayson, Gabrielskloof and Hermanuspietersfontein.
- Self-catering house, fully equipped for 4 people
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room with TV and DSTV
- Dining room: open plan to kitchen and veranda
- Two-and-a-half bathrooms:
i) Main en suite (bath, shower, toilet, two wash basins),
with additional outside shower
ii) Separate bathroom (bath, shower, toilet, wash basin)
iii) Guest bathroom (toilet, wash basin)
- Kitchen with microwave oven, stove, fridge/freezer, washing machine and drier
- Lock-up garage
- Covered veranda open to the garden, with ‘braai’ facilities
- Herb garden for the kitchen Guest AccessThe house is let as is - linen included, DSTV included. Outside barbecue facilities are under cover. For cooler days in winter there is gas heating. Interaction with GuestsGuests have the house to themselves. Special assistance if something unforseen crops up, or advice on things to do, places to go - are all just a phone call away. The NeighborhoodThe house is in beautiful surroundings - close to the mountain, and set in a neighbourhood of up-market housing. There is easy access to a golf course. A walk down the street takes you to the coastal path - breathtaking. Getting AroundNo public transport in this little town. Once you are at the house, it is possible to walk to most recreational sites. About 30 minutes walk into town for shops and restaurants; five minutes by car.