Welcome to Malagasuite Showroom Apartments. Our apartments are places for comfort, relaxation and….. shopping : ) We provide all what you need to enjoy: WiFi, New TV with Classic Movies, Music and other programs you might enjoy. FREE access to the Internet (Spotify, YouTube, etc) via the TV so you can stay in touch with friends and family and/or enjoy the entertainment. Fully equipped Kitchen to cook your own dishes to feel like at home.
All the apartment is decorated with a vintage style, giving our guests the possibility to purchase everything included in the apartments. Just as you would do in a shop but with plenty of time to sleep over the decision.Different artists and companies collaborate with us to create this new experience.
Our beds and pillows have the best quality in the market as we believe they are the KEY elements in an apartment.
The apartment includes:
* 2 BEDROOMS (QUEEN SIZE BEDS. BEST QUALITY BEDS AND PILLOWS). Linens are provided for FREE
* FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN - Oven, stove, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, plates, glasses, utensils, etc
* WIFI included FREE with SMART TV (films)
* 1 NICE FULL BATH - Shower, toilet, wash basin. Towels and toiletries are provided for FREE
* Living room has comfortable NEW SOFA BED for additional guests
* Beautiful DINING TABLE for 4 people
* WELCOME BOOK with all the info you need about the city
** WE ORGANIZE THE TRANSFER FROM/TO THE AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION
** LET US ORGANIZE YOUR DAYTRIP, BOOKING A CAR (We can bring it to the airport) OR A BIKE
** PARKING for guests are AVAILABLE (15€ per car per night, 12€ per night for guests staying 7 days or more). PLEASE ENQUIRE
SITUATED IN THE CENTRE, BEHIND PICASSO'S CHILDHOOD HOME, IN FRONT OF THE NEW MERCED MARKET (Fish mongers bring their daily catch of the day from the sea, vegetables and meat market where the people make their daily purchase for their daily meal). This quiet residential neighbourhood is occupied by locals for generations. This local atmosphere is still preserved, as seen in the people's daily lives, the shop prices and all that is Andalusian. There is a convent, church and santuary all near to each other.. Yet, it's only 5 minute walk away from all the bustling busy area of the historic centres with all the monuments, attractions, bars, restaurants, shops, etc.