rate with BREAKFAST INCLUDED, exclusivity of the villa for 10 or 11 people
Our rates include :
- BREAKFAST with fruits platter, different menus
- air conditioning, ceiling fan, water, electricity
- wifi everywhere including the garden
- daily cleaning,
- final cleaning
- bath towels, bed sheets and their renewal,
- Meals for lunch and dinner prepared by our chief cook, customizable menu with Sri Lankan, Chinese, international, sea food, barbecue food with a french touch,
- taxi and tuktuk service, airport transfer,
- tours organized according to your needs and budget
- surf lessons, surf boards rental,
- washing machine
Enjoy your holiday in an unique beach front villa situated near Mirissa Matara, with infinity swimming pool overlooking a long paradise beach accessible from the garden, offering 5 AC bedrooms suites with attached bathrooms, sitting areas, private terrasses with panoramic sea view to relax over the blue infinity of the ocean.
In our Staffed property, the chief cook will make you discover the Sri Lankan specialties with his big smile, also available international meals, sea food and barbecue. The cool sea breeze and bird songs will accompany your candle dinner under the starry sky in the tropical garden.
You will be amazed by one of the best sea view of the south coast of Sri Lanka, so stunning in the sun rise and more enchanting in the twilight. Going through our nice ropical garden, you will access to a private infinity swimming pool and a long paradise beach fringed by coconuts trees.
Matara is a pleasant typical sea side city, located in the south of Sri Lanka, at 2 hours from Bandaranaike International airport by the Colombo- Matara highway, at 160km from Colombo and 20 min to Galle.
The area offers many activities and excursions. All facilities and entertainments are nearby, cinemas, shopping, restaurants, banks, supermarkets, groceries.
• Nautical sports, surf, body surf, snorkeling
• Sea boat trips for whale watching tour,
• River boat trips for crocodiles and villages watching tours
• Traditional fishing, stilt fishermen
• Ayurvedic massages and treatments
• Werahena big Buddha temple
• Wewurukannala ancient Monastery
• Blow hole natural curiosity
• Historical Fort of Galle
• Singharaja rain forest treks
• Bundala National park safari
• Yala National park safari
• Eco tourism, snake farm
• Lakes, boat trips, restaurant- boat
• Tea factory and tea plantation
• Sea Turtles
For a fast answer to your inquiry, thanks to indicate your country, the number of adults and children plus the children age.
We kindly inform our guests that the villa is not recommended for children less than 4 years old.
For security reasons, visitors and parties are not allowed.
Rates are with Breakfast included and with the villa exclusivity for maximum 11 people, 5 AC bedrooms rent.